LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gals. Les, I lost my PB muse. But I'll try making icons. LiYan, yeah, I was over Orli awhile ago, but he looks so hot in the movie. MC, I loved the movie. I'm gonna see it again with my sister today. ^_^ Expect icons tonight. Maybe PB and ETown.....I dunno. I'm gonna go make some and watch Breakfast at Tiffany's, so ciao.

ETA:

For Les, 25 PB icons from 1.7

Thanks guys. :D

Sher: I have the same cluckity clukc pic saved :lol: Lovely icons :D

Jaimie: Love the ET icons..though I 'm not very interested in the movie. ANd the PB icons are just :thud: Amazing. And like m-c said...lost muse?! HA! :mellow:

DimBulb: Dudeee.....these dark icons are so amzing. Love the small text too and the first Syd one? Awesome :D Oh and from an older post, love the Syd/Dixon ones, and the "oh hell" Vaughn one ^_^

Ohh Jaimie, you slay me once again. *is slain* :cry:

Taking 10, 13, 14, 23, and 25. I'm so in love with this showww! And it doesn't hurt that you make such pretty icons to accompany it. ^_^ I have yet to get to 1.07 in my icon binge... I only just finished iconing 1.06.

misfor1.jpg
misfor2.jpg
misfor3.jpg
misfor1b.jpg
misfor2b.jpg
misfor3b.jpg
bwg.jpg
michaelbase1.jpg
michaelbase1b.jpg
sarabase.jpg
sarabase2.jpg
thestare.jpg
thestare2.jpg
ilovev.jpg
behindthesebars.jpg
areyougonnasaveme.jpg
allalone.jpg
allalone2.jpg
laughatheworld.jpg
michaelbase2b.jpg
michaelbase2c.jpg
michaelbaseb.jpg
michaelbasec.jpg
michaelbasebc.jpg
againsthewall.jpg
stare.jpg

I'm working backwards. 'Cos I'm backwards, lol ^_^

Thanks Les, Cynth, MC, and Sher :hug:

Les, ohmygawd you're the PB iconage queen.

Snagging 2, 6, 7, 13, 14, 18, and 21.

7 new icons!

1 Chris Martin, 1 Coldplay, 1 Chris and Gwyneth ('cause ya know... they're the cutest couple EVER.), 1 Guy Berryman (ooooh jaaaaimiieeeee :P), 1 Lost, 2 Alias

cm5.jpg
whiteshadows.jpg
cg.jpg
sand.jpg
gb.jpg
run2.jpg
run.jpg

squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! *licks guy* He's so hot. Snagged 2,5, and 7.

Coming tomorrow from me: 75+ "The Shed" icons.

squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! *licks guy* He's so hot. Snagged 2,5, and 7.

Coming tomorrow from me: 75+ "The Shed" icons.

Dang 75?! Jeez. Muse alive, Jaimie? :P

In that case, I'll make s'more Guy icons tomorrow! Or... sometime this week.

In fact, I'll make one for ya now.

salad - love the latest icons (y) really gorgeous!!

jaimie - amazing cropping and muted colors (y)

les - loving that font - what is it pray thel - the big M and S on the icons you posted yestrday?? lovin it!! (y)

lol, I'm still trying to figure out how I plan on posting them. AA will freeze up at least 3 times, so maybe I'll make a Photobucket account especially for my icons... :Ponder: eitherway, expect about 75. A hundred if I'm feeling lucky. I plan on doing episodic alias icons. Starting backwards. So all of these are from 5.03 yeah. I must think on how to upload....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back