LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaimie I soo feel your pain...First Arrested now this =( Good tv is coming to an end. I'm gonna use that Fox one if its ok with you..

n/p. I'm so angry AD has been cancelled. And now Alias. Well, I'm done with ABC, I don't even watch Lost anymore. So yeah, I'm not watching ABC anymore once Alias is done, I will miss Grey's Anatomy though........

lmao, neither am I, but I'll try like hell. Heh, I like your av ;) I think that's my favorite of the ones I just made

lmao, they're growing on me, I can't wait until the 5th one. THey should be in it tons. I can't wait for the swamp. Oh goodness I'm excited :thud:

Some from me. Credits to CapIt, Thia, and me.

g1.jpg
g2.jpg
g3.jpg
g4.jpg
g5.jpg

g6.jpg
g7.jpg
g8.jpg
g9.jpg
g10.jpg

g11.jpg

Aww Jaim! :console: Honestly, I think they're putting the show out of its misery. :hide:

You just gotta love the twins. Specially after them actually having lines int eh 4th one. They're too hot :thud: :blush:
Mmm. I couldn't agree more. :love:

Personally, I think people are being immature and unfair. I am mad at ABC, but I think it's the right time. and it CERTAINLY isn't JJ's fault. He's a busy guy, ok? And I think this is the right time because I think the show is at a high point now; I haven't felt this way about it since S2. And I have to say that people who are making these statements and being so pessimistic should start being a little more optimistic and look forward to what will be the best finale ever. But that's just my opinion. I mean no offense.

But, now...more on topic. Keep in mind, I've never made Harry Potter or any other icons besides Alias and Lost before now.

credits: lost-media, alias-media, hogwarts-gallery.org, my own screencaps, ohpaintbrush, blimey icons, tre-xture, nadine

icon60.jpg
icon61.jpg
icon63.jpg
icon64.jpg
icon65.jpg
icon66.jpg

icon67.jpg
icon68.jpg
icon69.jpg
icon70.jpg
icon71.jpg
icon72.jpg

icon73.jpg
icon74.jpg
icon75.jpg
icon76.jpg
icon77.jpg
icon78.jpg

icon79.jpg
icon80.jpg
icon81.jpg

Personally, I think people are being immature and unfair.

Hmm, I don't think I'm being either, but w/e we're all entitled to our own opinions. :mellow:

Duuuuuude, salad, seriously, I'm snagging like half of those. One day LJ will let me have 200 user pictures so I can be happy.

:thud: DB! They are all awesome! I love your coloring and brushwork..my personal favorite is 5. It's flipping awesome!

I adore your icons Salad. Your syle rocks. :thud:

Textures: Tre
Brushes: 77, Greeneye
Pics: Alias-media

The Getaway

[attachment=22212:attachment] [attachment=22213:attachment] [attachment=22214:attachment] [attachment=22215:attachment] [attachment=22216:attachment] [attachment=22218:attachment]

Double Agent

[attachment=22219:attachment] [attachment=22220:attachment] [attachment=22221:attachment] [attachment=22222:attachment] [attachment=22223:attachment]

Chilling! I will never forget that part of Double Agent (the actress also plays Nicole on L&O:CI, so yeah... ;)).

Awesome icons as usual, everyone.

DB -- What is the font you used in #16? I've seen it all over and I have no idea what it is... unless it's that Red Sox one... :blink: :lol:

DB: oooh man. Love # 5 and 9 formt he first batch the most. And # 1,2,4, 7, and 17 the most on the second batch. Awesome :thud:

Ethan: Ooooh! HP :woot: I really like the 4th Hermione one and the "crash" lost one ^_^

Cath: love the first, second. and fourth one the most. Tres awesome :D

haven't been here in a long time so first let me say: you all rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

jaimie, you made me laugh out loud. :lol: but i'm with les, they're putting the show out of it's misery.

m-c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back