LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's only one thing missing from those icons Jaimie:

"f***buddy"

:thud:

OH! And DB and Jaimie....brushes! Must try out soon. :woot:

ok hi I never been in here before! I have a LJ now. but its not that kool because it not a paid account! But I wanted to say hi and let me tell ur av look really kool! yeah I figured that out yet! may over the next break from school. well hopefully I'll learn some more things about it.
syd

there's only one thing missing from those icons Jaimie:

"f***buddy"
:thud:
OH! And DB and Jaimie....brushes! Must try out soon. :woot:

look for that one soon :D I'm starting to get a muse. And I'm trying to improve my icons with the criticism I've recieved from the people at the icon communities. So yeah, definitely into criticism right now.

Thanks everyone :hug:

Expect some more icons soon. I have a few ideas of what I want to do, so yeah, I'll be making iconage.

A miracle!! After two hours, I can finally get on the board! :rolleyes:

Anyway, lovely Brushes Salad & Jaimie, will try them out soonest! :smiley:

I signed up at a livejournal community to do 100 Irina icons and just completed the first batch over here.

I know I could post them all here, but I'm too lazy :P

Preview:

talkofthetown.jpg
back.jpg
hugme.jpg

wow u guys must have been doing this for a while!! Or u just catch on fast! WOW! they all look sooo cool! :D ^_^ I'm going to figure out how to do it tommorow! yeah!!! my best friend is going to help me! yeah so I only hope mine can look as kool as urs do!
syd

Sophie -- H2G2! :woot: Yay. ^_^

Jaimie -- He is effing gorgeous. Too bad he's on the wrong show... :hide: ;) :D

Celina -- Irina love. :love: Those are really professional looking. Lovely job!!

thanks LiYan and Sophie ^_^ I'm experimenting right now with different styles.

And the Thomas one....lmao, Cynth asked for it. Isn't he just the cutest after sarkypoo?

ETA:

I'm on drugs. i signed up to do:
100 S/V icons
100 Michael Vaughn icons
100 Michael Scofield icons.

Yeah, and I haven't much of a muse. And I have 2 weeks to make at least 60. Yeah, bad idea, Jaimie. Bad.
[/rant]

I just now included an image pack. Please please please let me know if everything works! Link in my sig if you guys haven't spotted it yet.

Grrr I'm getting an error from Deviant Art.

Not Found

The requested URL /f/2005/308/6/9/dbset1.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Try reuploading the file, maybe? Or hosting it on your site...but I dunno if you want that type of bandwidth consumption..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back