LiveJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerry for president/prince of France ? :blink: Can Les or Meg or someone else explain that to me ?! Please.

Sophie said:
Kerry for president/prince of France ?  :blink: Can Les or Meg or someone else explain that to me ?! Please.
[post="1032179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well it's that American sentiment that brought you freedom fries!

Hey!
Im Edwina for those of you who have no idea who i am.
Well i just made an LJ yesterday and i was wondering how do you get like a "skin" or a banner at the top of your LJ?
Also can someone tell me exactly what the point of an LJ is.
Am i correct to say that you just write about your daily life, post pictures and stuff like that?
Sorry, im a rookie!
Help is appreciated!

-eD

yup ed - its just for ranting about your lilfe really. and to get a picture at the top you need to get overridfe codes - there are communities for overide coding - have a look around! :smiley:

here is a link for one of the communities - you have to join the community and then you cvan read the posts or memories which explain the overrides! :smiley:

override help and how to

you could also try this

fivetoesonefoot said:
lol, instead of kerry for president of usa,it's for president of france (b/c i'm for bush) :lol:
[post="1032249"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
And why France ? Because of what Marlene said ?! :blink:

Marlene said:
Well it's that American sentiment that brought you freedom fries!
[post="1032313"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
People can't just have different viewpoints ?!

LMAO the France thing is because France's government is left-leaning and didn't support the war in Iraq, and those attributes characterize Kerry, as well... it's just a funny little saying... no offense was meant ^_^

icons icons icons :P i make them al the time but usually forget to post them ^_^ these aren't even up yet at my website either - well the brad one is but the rest are newbies!! :smiley:

Haha! Love the political ones Les :lol:

The first icon is for Jems's challenge, and the 2nd is a different version I was thinking of entering ;)

sydicon.jpg
sydicon2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back