Not open for further replies.
For the jems' icon challenge :D
Title : Patience
Textures : Bufflias & Foley
Brushes : I don't remember :thinking:
Fonts : ITC Garamond, SF Burlingtion Script & Stonehenge
Lyrics : "who makes yu feel" by Dido

post-1524-1098732414.jpg

All these pics of Jen/Ben floating around ... I couldn't resist any longer. ^_^ Oh, and what would an icon post be without some Reese? ;)

reese9-hotpot8202.png
reese8-hotpot8202.png

aww-hotpot8202.png
on-hotpot8202.png
ballgame-hotpot8202.png
sox-hotpot8202.png
sox1-hotpot8202.png

I love all your Reese icons, you're so talented for that. And she's so prettyyyyyy. :D
They're cute together. I think my fav is the 1st one. ^_^
What textures/brushes did you use ?

Awwww, thankies Sophie :blush: ^_^

I use a bunch of different brushes from people on LiveJournal like: teh indy, quebelly, icons_with_love, and peakena. :smiley:

nice icons but still can't stand seeing them togeather, I guess I just can't believe she's not with micheal anymore :( Great work though awsome quality!

Wow Suzi!! They're so soft looking... love em!

Loving those pics of Jen at the game :lol: Not the Ben part, but she's so cute ^_^

those are cool hotpot!

and les those jude ones are soooooooooooo funny.

and i agree with aria about the game ones.

and if i missed anyone else, love ur icons too!

hotpot said:
Awwww, thankies Sophie :blush: ^_^ 

I use a bunch of different brushes from people on LiveJournal like: teh indy, quebelly, icons_with_love, and peakena. :smiley:
[post="1041403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You're welcome, and thanks for the names :smiley:

suzi :smiley: they do look cute together (y) i still find it a little weird. the resses icons are so pretty - i love the goddess one :love: i just saw the picsof her as a breunette :shocked: and no suprise she still looks gorgeous!!! :rolleyes:

hotpot said:
All these pics of Jen/Ben floating around ... I couldn't resist any longer. ^_^ Oh, and what would an icon post be without some Reese? ;)
Thanks! Very well done. I took two to use.

:love:

3 versions.... I couldn't decide which one I liked the best!

ETA: forgot to mention that part of the idea came from an icon that *IriS* had made.

:thud: Jaimie, your Sarkney icons are splendiferous! :woot: The Syd ones, too... wow you weren't kidding abt your muse! :lol:

lmao. thanks les. i'm so happy about the new muse, except when i'm at work counting 7 grand and lose my train of thought to a new icon i could make or a song lyric i could use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back