Lots of UK Alias N' Stuff Update...

I love the Michael episode, i cant wait for that, but i think im going out that day! :( He looks so hot in it, and like Emma said, i wish he was my eye doctor!

I was just flicking through channels and GREG GRUNBERG was on through the keyhole... is just saw the last few seconds with the woman interviewing him and handing him the "golden key"...

felgercarb...I hate it when that happens...!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that it is even repeated really late at night...!!!!!!! :angry:

Damn, how annoying! :angry:

Has anyone noticed the Greg is in Austin Powers: Goldmember hes one of thooose footballs fans that have t*ts written across their bellys! :lol:

I swear to god i am destined to miss everything regarding alias stars. i'm telling you now, that MG appearance on Sharon Osbourne is going to be watched by f***ing hook or by crook, or whatever the stupid saying is.

I think i have bad news - that MG appearance on Sharon Osbourne tomorrow is not on anymore...?

I thought that i would not be shown but is has been moved to...

Thursday 19th August on Sky One - 02:50-03:45 (y)

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Well that's just fine. I don't care if i'm denied at every f***ing turn. BAH!!!!!

Thanks for the info though.

my sister saw JG on T4 well the end anyway but i missed it because i was at work but they asked her why blokes should go and see the film because its a chick flick and she said something like " Im in my underwear a lot and Gollums in it"

:lol:

Yeah. Ill be tuning in tonight. I cant believe Greg was on through the key hole. How annoying.
And Jems, Jen wasnt in the UK. It was filmed in the US. (n) . Hopefully she'll be over for Electra.(and the convention)

Right, i'm definitely tuning in just in case, although my mate's coming over to watch more season 3, cos she ain't seen it. Damn. just have to take a break won't we.

OMG i don't believe "naked celebrity" just slipped my mind...

Please say that jen wasn't on it...or...it will be repeated...!?

Where the hell was i at 9 yesterday...? :banghead:

i watched all of it barring 1 minute and she wasn't on it. so you guys didn't miss anything. very interesting program though!!

Jennifer Garner MTV Diary - Sunday 15th August 2004 (today) - MTV - 15:30 - 16.00

Seen it about 5 times on TV and downloaded it on my PC....but may still watch it, if i have control of the remote...! But Man Utd V Chelsea is on...

Rose Hill - Friday 27th August 2004 - Hallmark Channel - 13:00 - 15:00

Was filmed in 1996 when she was 17...Here is the preview...

"Emotional drama set in 19th-century New York. When they find an abandoned baby girl, a gang of street children vow to care for her, and take her away from the city to Kansas in order to start a new life. Years later, the grown-up child returns to the streets where she was found in order to search for her family and her roots."

Read posts above for other info on when your favourite Alias stars are on TV in the UK... (friends/sharon osbourne show/naked celebrity etc...)

Alias_O4 said:

Jennifer Garner MTV Diary - Sunday 15th August 2004 (today) - MTV - 15:30 - 16.00

Seen it about 5 times on TV and downloaded it on my PC....but may still watch it, if i have control of the remote...! But Man Utd V Chelsea is on...

Rose Hill - Friday 27th August 2004 - Hallmark Channel - 13:00 - 15:00

Was filmed in 1996 when she was 17...Here is the preview...

"Emotional drama set in 19th-century New York. When they find an abandoned baby girl, a gang of street children vow to care for her, and take her away from the city to Kansas in order to start a new life. Years later, the grown-up child returns to the streets where she was found in order to search for her family and her roots."

Read posts above for other info on when your favourite Alias stars are on TV in the UK... (friends/sharon osbourne show/naked celebrity etc...)
[post="962976"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ooh i just saw the MTV thing by chance, but saw the whole thing. put me in such a good mood, cos my mum has just been impossible in the last few days, but JG was so cute and lovely that i'm back in the mood i was when she was on holiday. I'll try and watch that film on the 27th but thats the day after my b'day and i'm going out so not sure.

"i_love_you_mv" you can download it from the internet in three parts so the files are small...

Websites that can be used.....

alias-media
Go to...Video Clips > Jennifer Garner > Type in "MTV" in the search bar and the 3 files sould be there...

*OR*

jen-garner.net
Go to...Videos > Type in "MTV" in the search bar and the 3 files sould be there...

Back