Lots of UK Alias N' Stuff Update...

:happydance: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>GREAT NEWS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span> :happydance:

The following website is playing a radio version of interviews from the Alias Convention we all went to!!!! :woot: It's already been on once so some of you might have seen it but for the rest it is on this saturday night at 11pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the ad from Alias media
alias media ad

anbd here is the website where it will be.
11pm.co.uk

WE can now all listen and realise hiw much I missed in my note taking LOL. i think i may even link up my laptop to the stereo so i can record the interviews!!!!! ^_^

also - does anyone know if the celebrity poker Michael Vartan is doing will be aired here since Bravo are involved??????

Guess who missed the MG episode of Friends yesterday. Yes thats right kids, ME!!!!! i can't f***ing believe it. luckily i think my friend taped it. i can't believe i was out getting wasted and telling my entire life story to someone i only met on Monday, instead of watching the beautiful and wonderful angel that is Melissa George on telly. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!!!!!!

In other news I GOT MY SESON 3 DVD BOXSET YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! :bounces:

I was so pi$$ed off as it actually came 2 days ago and was sent to the post office as nobody was in...i never thought that it would be it as they said it would take 5-7 days to come...but 2 or 3 days later it was here...so my nan was conveniently going to the post office yesterday and picked it up a brought it round...even when she handed me the box i thought that it could not be it as it was to small...but they have changed the size if the box for S3 and then the smile rose!!!!!

Then having soiled my jeans because it came out in black and white on my tv, i fiddled in a few menus and the colour was put back on and the smile came back...

All extras are brilliant not to sure about the animated alias thing...listened to the first two commentaries and i think you'll like the two fans in their commentary...

:tvhappy: = ME

I HOPE YOU DIDN'T FORGET
Melissa George in Friends yesterday Channel 4 - 8.30pm
...and...
Teen Choice Awards 2004 with Jennifer in - 11:55am on Channel 4 today

The Emmys 2004
21:00 on Monday 20th September
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Showing on Living.
Alias is up for lots of awards...don't worry should be clips on the news and stuff in papers...there is loads of post show/pre show/red carpet stuff on the "E" channel

The Simpsons
19:00 on Thursday 30th September
Duration: 30 minutes
Showing on Sky One
The episode with Jennifer is repeated, her small part is v/fuuny

Frasier
21:30 on Saturday 25th September
Duration: 30 minutes
Showing on Paramount Comedy Channel
It says our evil spy dad Victor Garber is in this episode...

Legally Blonde
20:05 on Sunday 26th September
Duration: 1 hour and 55 minutes
Showing on five
The evil spy dad appears again...

That's all folks....!

Also try and buy the Sunday Mirror and look in thier magazine it has a story about Jen's and Ben's relationship...

Thanxs for the info Alias 04! I will be watching the emmys, fingers crossed for Victor and Jen!

Also could you help me, when you missed your dvds did they tell you that they gave it to the post office coz im a bit worried that no-one will be at home! :thinking:

Saw the teen choice awards, so glad that Jen won. I ordered season 3 aswell and it was also delievered to the post office which has been shut all weekend so im hoping i can get it tomorrow. The thing that really annoyed me was i was in when they supossedly tried to deliever it.

man i missed the convention thing - am gonna watch the emmys though - am watching the red carpet just now :smiley:

little_miss_vaughn said:
Saw the teen choice awards, so glad that Jen won. I ordered season 3 aswell and it was also delievered to the post office which has been shut all weekend so im hoping i can get it tomorrow. The thing that really annoyed me was i was in when they supossedly tried to deliever it.
[post="1002800"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

When did you order it?! IIt'll be well annoying if its at the post office, also did they tell you they posted it there?!

Jems, i also missed the 11pm show, i was sleeping, im also watching the red carpet now, aint seen Jen yet, and am looking to go to bed, but im recording it just incase she does an interview!

Mad bout Alias said:
Thanxs for the info Alias 04! I will be watching the emmys, fingers crossed for Victor and Jen!

Also could you help me,  when you missed your dvds did they tell you that they gave it to the post office coz im a bit worried that no-one will be at home! :thinking:
[post="1002781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah the postman/woman will leave a bit of card with some information on it telling you that it is at the post office...

Im not weorried coz i got the dvds :jump: :happydance:

I dont feel like taking it out of its plastic, its looks really nice! I cant wait to start watching it, im not gonna leave my room, im gonna watch the whole season again!!! :D

eek i am begginning to wonder why i didnt arder the dvds :-/

hey harmy - aint talked to ya in ages - bit busy - hope al is well :smiley:

i wanna order series 3.

my sis says she might get her boyfriend's brother to bring her the dvds when he comes to visit from the states!

i want my own copy though...

did the emmy's come on here?

amisha
xxx

i missed jen on the emmys - or they didnt show her category - :( but i caught a glimpse of here - she was sat at the opposite end of the row with jen aniston and brad :smiley:

A really small update, Victor Garber is gonna be on, Its All relative tonight, at 11.10pm, it also aired on Trouble earlier today at 5pm, but i missed it so im gonna wacth it at 11pm! Its a comedy, it looks funny coz our Spydaddy is gay in it, so how funny is that gonna be!

Tonight (Friday)

On the Channel, Trouble (Digital number- 607, dont know the others, soz)

Its All Relative

11.10pm

I know its late notice but i hope you lot see it! ;)

Really weird thing happened the other day, after finding and finishing my Alias book "a secret life" the one where Syd goes on her first mission with Noah Hicks...I went downstairs and turned on the TV to the very end of Gladiator and to my surprise is saw Djimon Hounsou who played Kazari Bomani after seeing the end i went up to the biography channel to see if the 2 1/2 hour Star Wars one was on but The Rock's one was, then to my surprise again Peter Berg who plays Noah was on it, it seemed that he was a trainer or nutritionist for the Rock!!!! He looked really different it was the same with MV in Never Been Kissed where their neck and head seemed funny...and he is in Tom Cruises new film Collateral... (y)

well guess who missed the second episode of the Melissa george episodes of friends. yup ME!!! i don't believe it. i waited so long and so patiently and then i f***ing missed both of them. how dare i suddenly get a social life. stupid university.

Back