Lots of UK Alias N' Stuff Update...

Whilst were talking about downloading - i also recomend from the same sites...

Jen on The Ellen talk show (parts 1-2)

AND

"Its Good To Be Jennifer Garner" (parts 1-2+3)

Alias_O4 said:
Whilst were talking about downloading - i also recomend from the same sites...

Jen on The Ellen talk show (parts 1-2)

AND

"Its Good To Be Jennifer Garner" (parts 1-2+3)
[post="964228"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ah Agent Jamie, i think i love you. :lol:

Just a reminder watch/record...

The Sharon Osbourne Show *tomorrow night* at 02:50am on Sky One to see Melissa George as a guest... (y)

AND

Friends *tomorrow* at 6.00pm on Channel 4 to see Mr Vartan...and Chandler in a box... (y)

WOW-ser's...forgot alot of stuff...

Whilst researching for another thread i noticed that on the sun (newspaper) website Jen is their babe of the week or something they have some really cool pictures in a gallery...

...and i read a plead on another alias website, so to get more people behind it i willl post it here...

"This is a request for all fans of Alias in the UK. As Bravo has not yet decided when they will show S4 can all fans please bombard them with emails asking for it in January. Sky One have Stargate SG-1 at the same time as the US so it must be possible, and I for one can't wait to see S4. Their 'contact us' address is:

enquiries@bravo.co.uk

Thanks, be polite we may get further!"

please tell me thast MG wasn't on the sharron osbourne show last night cos i missed it. i had checked the sky tv guide but it said that Olivia newton-john and soem guy from 24 was on, but no MG. i bet she was on it wasn't she.

Im sorry garnergarnish she was on... she was the last guest and they only spent a few minutes talking which was a bummer...there were about 5 other guests that were on way longer...

They played a clip with her and Syd on the private jet early in S4...

She talked about how this magazine was really mean to her thinking she was like Lauren in real life...saying stuff about her eyebrows etc...she then said that her Dad rang the editor of the magazine to give them a telling off...!

She talked about the joy of getting an award (australian version of the emmys) presented to her by her idol Kylie Minogue...

And that was about it...major bummer and the show was like a hour long...!

*EDIT* the Jennifer MTV Diary was on again yesterday at about 12.00am im sorry i did not post it for those who missed it before...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the worst of it was i was actually awake at the end of the show. f***ing buggery bollocks!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info though Agent Jamie.

Yeeeeesssss...I will be able to watch Jen in "ROSE HILL" next friday afternoon alone as my Mum and Dad will still be on their way home from a holiday and my sister is at work...

Rose Hill - Friday 27th August 2004 - Hallmark Channel - 13:00 - 15:00

Was filmed in 1996 when she was 17...Here is the preview...

"Emotional drama set in 19th-century New York. When they find an abandoned baby girl, a gang of street children vow to care for her, and take her away from the city to Kansas in order to start a new life. Years later, the grown-up child returns to the streets where she was found in order to search for her family and her roots."

You are all welcome to come around and watch it if you don't have Sky but you will have to clean up the mess...

(i am joking :lol: )

Alias_O4 said:
Yeeeeesssss...I will be able to watch Jen in "ROSE HILL" next friday afternoon alone as my Mum and Dad will still be on their way home from a holiday and my sister is at work...

Rose Hill - Friday 27th August 2004 - Hallmark Channel - 13:00 - 15:00

Was filmed in 1996 when she was 17...Here is the preview...

"Emotional drama set in 19th-century New York. When they find an abandoned baby girl, a gang of street children vow to care for her, and take her away from the city to Kansas in order to start a new life. Years later, the grown-up child returns to the streets where she was found in order to search for her family and her roots."

You are all welcome to come around and watch it if you don't have Sky but you will have to clean up the mess...

(i am joking :lol: )
[post="971657"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

what joking about the coming over part or the cleaning part? cos you know i live in South London and stuff.................. :Ph34r: scary stalker. :lol:

Na na na..., both...my parents would find it pretty wierd if they came home early...

MUM - "Hi were home...who are these people..."

ME - "No worries mum, i met them on the internet...?"

Plus i've seen so many tv shows where this all goes horribly wrong and i've learn't my lesson...

Alias_O4 said:
Na na na..., both...my parents would find it pretty wierd if they came home early...

MUM - "Hi were home...who are these people..."

ME - "No worries mum, i met them on the internet...?"

Plus i've seen so many tv shows where this all goes horribly wrong and i've learn't my lesson...
[post="971671"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Its so true. people should watch tv shows more. it just teaches you so much about life. I know my mum would totally freak. it would be so amusing to watch the range of emotions on her face as she struggled not to say anything offensive. :lol: then she'd be all like "Shenay, can i have a word please?" through gritted teeth and stuff. :lol: oh it would be funny.

Don't worry Jamie i had no intention of turning up on your doorstep demanding a JG fix. :lol:

We'll there you go garnergarnish i was getting worried... (locking doors and windows)

HUGE UPDATE OF STUFF

All quiet on Alias stars on UK TV the last few days...will keep all of my 2 eyes peeled...does anybody know if Jen or anyone else from Alias will be at the MTV VMA's 2004 in a few days. I know she has nothing to do with music but movie stars still go to promote etc...

Go to one of the sites posted above and download a recent small clip from the Teen Choice Awards 2004 with Jen getting an award...she was so nice and beautiful as ever...Go Jen! :woot:

Also another week closer to Alias S4 on Bravo, and another week closer to Alias S3 on Channel 5 for those who have not seen it yet...

Will post an update when i know exactly what episodes Bravo are repeating and when...word is they are only doing Episodes 16-22...in the weekend of Sept 11/12 or something similar.

They really anger me as the repeated episdoes 11-15 first then 1-10 now 16-22...Why not just run a marathon over a weekend as we are in the holidays aswell...

I only have episodes 1-10 and 16-22 taped...and seems that they are not repeating 11-15 again..! :angry:

Jamie.. i'm guessing you would know, so i'm gonna ask... right, you know the channel TMF? the other day it had the MTV Diary thingy of Beyonce...so i'm guessing that at some point there will be a repeat of the JG one... you don't happen to have any clue when, do you? (i don't have proper sky... only FreeView thingy... so couldn't watch it on MTV) yeah. so do you have any idea if/when the JG MTV Diary will be on TMF? :blink:

Hi...well MTV is going crazy at the moment with the VMA's like every programme has something to do with it...So dont expect it within the next few weeks i will keep checking...

And check out a brand new ELEKTRA preview on jengarner.net

Just reading my Sky Magazine that came today and it says in their tv guide bit that on E! the...

"Emmy Awards pre-and-post Show Coverage" - (19th September) and the "Emmy 2004 Fashion Police" (23rd September) are on but it does not show if the actual awards show is on? It would be put on the 19th September page rather than the pre-and-post show coverage...which makes me wonder if they are on, or are they usually on another channel..? I've never shown interest before...

ALSO

Daredevil - 20:00 Thursday 26th August - Sky Movies 2
One Hour Photo - 00:00 - Friday 3rd September - Sky Movies 8

And something that will be funny Carl Lumbly (Dixon) is on

Cagney and Lacey - 12:40 Saturday 28th August - BBC 2, from what i understand this was filmed in the early 80's... :woot:

untitled375.jpg

*done in 1 min*

From your "god" Jamie - Alias_04...NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY.... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: 👍

not sure of the code for that emoticon thingy, but i am kneeling in front of the computer, don't you worry.
*prays at Jamie* thanks for the info
(y)

Back