Love Never Dies

Title- Love Never Dies

Summary- Takes Place after the 13 or 14th episode syd/vaughn .. a little vaughn/lauren.. dont worry not for long.. i hate it 2.. and surprises

Rating- probably pg-13

Love Never Dies

Chapter 1

CIA Operations Center

Syd sits at her desk, trying to figure out the Convenants next move. She is still trying to get over what they did to her, and what she did to herself. She keeps day dreaming back to when kendall told her everything. She did this to herself, she could have stopped so many things. If she had just had the courage to face Vaughn then, maybe he wouldn't be married now... maybe they would be together. She shakes her head and lets a tear slide down her cheek. Weiss interupts her day dream, " Syd are u okay?" Weiss looks at her worried. " yea im fine" Weiss looks at her with doubt, but doesn't push it.

From a distance, Vaughn watches Syd and Weiss. He wishes he could just run over to her and tell her he still loves her and he would do anything to keep her from crying. But he can't. He loves Lauren, but given the chance he would do anything to go back to that night and go into her house with Syd. He trys to tell himself that there is nothing he can do, and that he has to face reality. Sydney will find someone, someone who deserves her, not me. He knows that she deserves someone who will have waited for her forever. Vaughn wonders why he didn't wait, why couldn't he have faith? A little voice in the back of his head answers " Because you couldn't face the truth that was right in front of you"

okay what do u guys think? i kno its reallly short .. im sry

tell me wat u honestly think! its my first fic n it probably sucks ... please be honest!

<3 brie*

It does not Suck!!! It was great :jump: You were right when you said suspensful...I am already wondering what's going to happen next. Your first chap is really interesting. I can't wait to find out why he didn't wait, and what was the thing he could face? So many questions.. -_- Please post more soon. It's great. And yay...I'm the first to reply :whistle: 👍

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

P.s. It was GREAT!!

at least there aint been no vaughn/lauren...(keep it that way as much as poss!)
this is good...they need to communicate! all he has to do is say "i love you!" awwwhh. sorry, this is SO random! anyways. yeah. keep it up. please pm me. and it doesnt suck!

u guys are so great!!!! :D

the best part is reading ur reviews!!!

im gonna try to put another ( and longer) chapter up 2nite or saturday ... hopefully 2nite thou! .. i just get my thoughts together for the next chapter

again u guys are so sweet n nice!!! ^_^

tell me if u guys want spoilers for the next chapters are not.. u guys are the reason i write .. so its up 2 u!!

thanks again for the encouring comments!!

love u guys!
brie*

again u guys are so sweet! .. heres the second chapter!!

Chapter 2

CIA Operations Center

Vaughn shakes the thought from his head. Of course he didn't know Sydney was

alive, he loved her, if he really knew then why did fall in love again and get

married? Then he remembered..

FLASHBACK

It was about 9 months ago, right after Vaughn proposed to Lauren...

He remember waking up, Lauren beside him. All he think of was Sydney, and how he had betrayed her. "She's dead Vaughn, get over it!" he said to himself out loud. Then something that looked familiar was out of laurens bag... it looked so familar to him.. but he couldn't remember where it was from at first...

END FLASHBACK

Vaughn's thoughts were interupted by Lauren.

" What's wrong sweetie?" she asked.

" Nothing, just work"

"Oh. Okay, are you sure your okay? How about we go to the resturant we went to for our first date tonight, I would love to see you smile again"

That was the last thing Vaughn wanted to do, but how he could explain to Lauren that he still loved Sydney?

" Sure, that sounds great." He said.

Lauren smiled at him and went back to work while Vaughn was left to deal with his guilt and grief.

Meanwhile, Sydney was still living in her memories, letting tears come to her eyes. She hoped no one noticed, because she couldn't help them.
Weiss did notice however. He thought to himself, "Now that girl needs some fun".

Weiss went over to Sydney, first giving her a hug. Never would Weiss know how much that mattered to Syd, to know she had a true friend through all this.

" Syd, you need some fun! I'm taking you out for drinks, and I'm not taking no for an answer."

" Okay, okay you win, I'll go out tonight." Syd said with a smile on her face.

Weiss smiled back and said that he would finish up her work and that she could go home and rest. Sydney thanked him and left.

Vaughn then came up to Weiss, who was sitting at Syd's desk finishing up what she was working on.

" Hey Weiss"

" Hey Mike, what's up?"

" Nothing, How's Syd?"

" If really wanted to know, you could just ask her Vaughn."

" Is she that bad?"

" Yea, but I'm going try and cheer her up by taking her out for drinks. It's horrible, everytime I look over at her, she has tears coming down her face, and there isn't a thing I can do about it."

" And I can do something about it?"

" Mike, don't be stupid, I wasn't trying to get you angry. It's not about you at all, it never will be. It's about Syd, and trying to make her feel like she has her life back. You and I both know that that can't happen, but at least I'm putting a little effort into it."

" And what the hell does that mean??"

" It means that you won't even be her friend, Vaughn. You still look at her like you love her, and she can't handle that! If were a true friend, you would start facing reality and be her friend, and nothing more."

" Are you happy? Yea, you were right, Weiss. I should have never moved on, never given up hope."

" Like I said , It isn't about who's right or wrong, it's about what you are going do about it now."

" I have to go meet Lauren for dinner."

" Okay , bye."

Syd's Apartment

Sydney was lying in her bed, looking at picutres of her and Vaughn. Tears were streaming down her face. " Why don't you just move on?" she asked herself. She asked herself this almost everyday. She couldn't stop loving him, she needed to be in his arms to make everything right. It was the wrost kind of torture she had ever been through, seeing him everyday, and not being allowed to hold him. She then realized something that made her want to cry even more. She still slept on the right side on her bed, leaving the left side for Vaughn. She couldn't help it , she broke down right then and there. She thought she had cried all of her tears, but still more fell down her cheeks. Sydney completely forgot about Weiss coming over to pick her up, she heard him knock but couldn't bring herself to get up. Luckily, Weiss had a key and came in anway. When he saw her crying, he went right over to her and gave her hug. "Everything will be alright, I promise you." he said. Syd just cried in his arms, it was all that she had the energy to do.

hope u liked it!
please review and be honest!!!

Love u guys,
brie*

That made me cry :( :depressed: Vaughn needs to wake up, smell the roses, and go tell Syd that he is very :sorry: and then kiss her. I need my S/V fluff. This chapter was so cute. The part where She sleeps on the right side because Vaughn likes the left...OMG, that was so sweet, and sad at the same time. I can't wait to :read: more so please hurry!! Did I mention that I hate Lauren. Ick! She needs to go. Another fantastic chapter Brie...but then again why wouldn't it be ;)

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

P.s. Yay, I am the first to reply!! :groupwave:

hey Brie that was awesome I like it in fact I love it I agree with Penny he should wake up and smell the roses.Awesome chapter I can't wait to read more.could I please get a PM when you update

omigosh.. u guys are so sweet!!!!!! ur the reason i write .. and its so great to read ur reviews.. cause this is my first one.. and i expected everyone to hate it!

again u guys are sooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

im gonna try to get more up before saturday... cause tomorrow is really hetic for me.. but i should have some op by saturday, sunday at the latest!
and no worries. i'll send out the all the pm s !!

love u guys! ^_^
brie*

OOOWWW great update. One question what did Vaughn recongize when he had that flash back. Can I just say I love Wiess. I mean when he came back last season his character was so great but this season he has just been amazing and thank you JJ for final making him an official cast member now we get to see him all the time.

You are doing such a great job. Your portral of the characters is amazing, and I'm getting the feeling that Lauren is going to be evil! Let me just say I havr no complants

hey ok so i just read your story & i have to say its soo good! i love it!. im hooked. im so glad that syd & weiss are so close! it will be good for her. ok well update soon! please! :D cani get a pm when u do? great job @ writing! (y) (y) keep it up!
*kisses*
~marisa~

That was great! There are so many fan fics with this same idea, but every writer just changes it a bit and puts on their own 'touch,' and I luv them all!! I luv Weiss in yours! Poor Syd.

Can I get a PM when you update? Thanx!

S/V

Back