Love Never Dies

im happy they can be together
even happier that lauren is gone
its great
i luv it
is lauren supposed to b the real julia thorne?
can i get a pm when u update?

OMG, that was,uhm, that was, well I guess the only word for it is amazing!! I've loved every word of it, and the storyline is so great! Looking forward to the SV fluff that I'm sure is to come! Oh, and Weiss is just too cute! :smiley: I think he's the friend that every girl would love to have; funny and serious when he needs to be! Please PM me when you update. Can't wait for the next chapter! :smiley:

It was Sark! Awesome job babe. Yay, now Syd and Vaughn can :lovers: I love this story. It gets better and better with ever chapter. Can't wait for more (y) Thank you so much for the pm. You really do have a talent for writing! :smiley:

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

hey! i am sooooooooo sorry for not updating, my stupid computer wasn't working!

with out futher adue heres chapter 5!

Chapter 5

NEXT MORNING

SYD'S APARTMENT

Vaughn woke up the happiest he had felt in two years.

" How could I ever let you go?" he whispered to himself, staring at Sydney sleeping.

Sydney suddenly woke up and smiled to herself before opening her eyes.
"Is this real?" she thought.

She opened her eyes to see Vaughn staring at her. She smiled and put her head on his chest, listening to him breathe.
Vaughn smiled at her and put his head on top of Syd's.

" I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have you." he said still staring at Syd with awe.

" And I must be the luckiest girl to have you." Syd said with the same awe in her own voice.

" But we do have to go to work today, you know." she said with regret.

" I feel a cold coming on, and for the protection of the people, I think we should stay home." Vaughn said playfully.

" Sounds good to me." Syd said with a smile one her face.

They both drifted back to sleep, unaware that they were being watched by Sark and Lauren. ( aka Julia Throne)

" When we change you back my love, we will make sure that they suffer."

" Of course darling, they have caused us much grief, and we wouldn't want that debt to go unpaid, now would we?" Lauren said through gritted teeth.

" Who do you want to suffer more? Mr. Vaughn? or Ms. Bristow?" Sark questioned, looking deeply into her eyes.

" I want Mr. Vaughn to be captured and killed, then Mr. Jack Bristow. One by one we will take anyway everything that matters to Sydney Bristow. I want her to wish she were dead herself." Lauren said angerly.

" As you wish my dear."

CIA OPERATIONS CENTER
24 HOURS LATER

" We have received intell that Lauren Reed, who recently dissappeared, was in fact a double agent working for the Covenant." Kendall said matter-of-factly.

" WHAT?" Vaughn said with disbelief.

" I know it may come as a shock to everyone, but I have more intell to share. If you would kindly let me finish, I could tell you." Kendall said, agitated that he had been interupted.

No one said a thing, and waited for Kendall to continue.

" We have reason to believe that Lauren Reed was a double. I know that the lab was destroyed, but recently, we have footage of Sark and team gathering the remains and putting in the missing pieces in order to change some one back. We believe this person to be Lauren Reed, or her double." Kendall finished.

" And who was Lauren's double?" Vaughn said weakly. He felt like he was living in a dream, all he could do was watch.

" We don't know yet. It could be anyone Sark ever worked with, and though we know many of those people, we are no where near knowing all of them." Kendall retorted.

Vaughn sighed and looked up at Sydney, who was just staring blankly a Kendall.

" Wha..? How..? Why didn't the CIA detect her as a double agent?" Sydney finally got out.

" Agent Bristow, the CIA does take the measures to make sure we have no double agents, but we do not infiltrate someone's privacy. I'm sure you would agree with me on this policy." Kendall said.

Sydney simply stared at Kendall, still trying to take everything in.

Just then a CIA agent came running into the room, showing Kendall what seemed to be a printed out e-mail.

Kendall cleared his throat and said, " Well this makes things a little more complicated."

" What do you mean?" Dixon, Marshall, Vaughn, Sydney, and Jack said in unison.

" We received an e-mail from Sark... and Lauren." Kendall said, not looking up from the e-mail.

" What does it say?" Sydney asked.

" That you can always be gotten to, and they plan on ruining your life for taking Lauren's away from her." Kendall said, slightly confused.

thats all!

sorry if i dont get out the Pm s right away!

<3 u guys
brie*

Wow, what a cliffy! This was an awesome update. Loved the fluff :smiley: It was so cute. Thanks for the pm, and long due of an update. I missed it. Thank God you updated! More soon please!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Wow wow wow!! That was such an awesome chapter! Always knew that Lauren was really Julia. I mean it fits in every way, she has blonde hair, we really don't know a whole lot about her family and well, she's evil!! :lol: Can't wait to read more! :smiley:

Back