Marissa Hatred

Has everyone read the Elle article in which Mischa makes a complete ass of herself? Trust me, reading this will make you dislike the actress as much as we all dislike Marissa. She says that she didn't think Benjamin McKenzie and Adam Brody were hot and she calls the OC a "stupid show." Yeah, it's a "stupid show" that made her famous. Does anyone think Neutrogena would have signed her as a spokeperson with her being known as the-girl-who-blew-chunks-in-The-Sixth-Sense? NO! The OC launched her career and she seems really ungrateful.

ms.katejones said:
Has everyone read the Elle article in which Mischa makes a complete ass of herself? Trust me, reading this will make you dislike the actress as much as we all dislike Marissa.
[post="1076096"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I saw a bit of her on Letterman recently and he asked her about her sister and if she were an actress. Mischa was all, "No, I'm the only one in the business." Who the hell calls it the business now? Arrogant brat.

vaughnandsyd4eva said:
You know Suzi we might just have to find a way to love Vaughn...
[post="1076256"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Eeek - no! :rip:

it's like
'oh no something in my life has gone wrong. i think i'm going to o/d and try to kill myself'
'and on top of that, i think i might take elocution lessons'

since season 2 started I dont find marissa as annoying - ever since she stopped going on and on about ryan she has become rather witty and almost likeable. Instead of moaning on about how crappy her life is she seems to be taking the mickey out it and herself instead and I for one am rather enjoying this side of her character. Its sooooooo much better than the moaning!!! And much more fun!!

Hopefully she and ryan can stay apart and maybe she will be much more tolerable as a central character!!!

I agree that Marissa is not so bad when she's not with Ryan. That whole thing about spiking the eggnogg was really funny and showed she can make fun of herself.

Marissa has always annoyed me. I really can't stand her. Seth was right, she really made things hard for Ryan. Although, I wouldn't have come right out and said it to her face of course.
She really needs to get her life figured out.

A a person who hasnt seen any of season 2, i am basing my comments on season one only.
Keep that i mind when i say this:

I HATE MARISSA AND SHE MUST BE STOPPED!!

That is all.

Thankyou for your time.

Kelly V said:
A a person who hasnt seen any of season 2, i am basing my comments on season one only.
Keep that i mind when i say this:
I HATE MARISSA AND SHE MUST BE STOPPED!!
That is all.

Thankyou for your time.
[post="1123034"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: i was right there with you after season one!! she does improve ;)

God, I think what I hate the most about Marissa is the way she always runs away and the weird way she talks and the crying and...everything I guess.

why i hate marissa, an informed composed list

-her voice grates on me
-she's so thin you can see every single on of her bones
-she's winy
-she always thinks everything is about her
-she's a hypocrite
-she steals
-she lies
-she turns to the bottle for everything
-she can't take criticism
-her head is too big for her body
-her hair gets really annoying.
-she's always wanting to be in on something
-she can't deal with the smallest problems

to be continued

she is obsessed that everything is to do with her
no-one can be happy around her
her crying is so over-rated, i swear it slike beig happy for her
shes way too tall
she gets naked alot
she gets poor ryan into trouble :angry:

well i mean she is a bit in the first series, with luke, in chino...well ok shes getting changed but braless.

ok well tall people annoy me, cos i'm small, its harsh, sorry :(

Back