Marissa Hatred

Seeing as how the topic/purpose is clearly posted, you're in the wrong thread! Create (or post, I don't watch the OC and don't normally follow topics here) a Marissa Appreciation thread and leave these folks to their purpose here, mmmkay?

i know marissa is just soo uuuh like a little winy brat
ok theres people on the show with waaaaaaay worse problems with her....and you don't see them running to alchohal to get rid of her problems

jEn Jr. said:
i know marissa is just soo uuuh like a little winy brat
ok theres people on the show with waaaaaaay worse problems with her....and you don't see them running to alchohal to get rid of her problems
[post="1184805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, look at Ryan. He had a way harder life and he is not an alcoholic.

Seeing as how the topic/purpose is clearly posted, you're in the wrong thread! Create (or post, I don't watch the OC and don't normally follow topics here) a Marissa Appreciation thread and leave these folks to their purpose here, mmmkay?

*bacls away* :cry: i was dancing cos i liked the fact that she was being shouted at

cinders said:
*bacls away* :cry: i was dancing cos i liked the fact that she was being shouted at
[post="1186987"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No, I got what you meant. I have to say though, I'm enjoying watching Marissa in total psycho self-destruct mode. Skipping class for days on end and drinking at nine in the morning? Maybe they'll send her to Hawaii to live with Jimmy.

cinders said:
[post="1186987"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hee! That wasn't directed at you. I edited out a pointless post that doesn't belong here. Bash away. :smiley:

yay thanks jinnie * stops sweating*

anyway how long has she been drinking for? seriously shes had one hell of an alcohol problem. and ugh why does she still have perfect skin after all that?

cinders said:
yay thanks jinnie * stops sweating*

anyway how long has she been drinking for? seriously shes had one hell of an alcohol problem. and ugh why does she still have perfect skin after all that?
[post="1188724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, she can probably afford mega-expensive skin care products since she's a spoiled little rich girl. And she's been drinking from the first ep. Remember when Ryan had to carry who unconscious, wased self to the poolhouse?

One other thing that bugs me about Marissa is that she makes other people feel bad, like Lindsey. Personally, I think Summer and Lindsay are way prettier then Marissa, so I get pissed off when she acts like she's the hottest thing around. Like when she was all, "Nice backpack" to Lindsey I seriously wanted to punch her.

grrrr, i know and your like excuseme mkiss get out of the blo*** show and leave the real characters to be in peace away from your problematic, self-important self. ugh

yeh and then she just ditched ryan in the morning without even thanking him for saving her that night, grrrr. the mount of sh** and stress she's put ryan through.

and i totally agree, summer and lindsay are so much prettier in every single way.

someone needs to tell marissa to go get a life and join AA not this one but the alcoholic one

cinders said:
wow that wa sone big rant
[post="1188980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OK I just got back from class and this made me laugh. Big fat WORD to what you said cinders. Marissa should join AA...in Hawaii with Jimmy.

i'm gla di appease you , no-one else finds me funny :cry: :D
lol, no jimmy should stay, he's so sweet , just hasto lose the wild wolf beard.

back to marissa, does her neck ahave to be that long, i know its pedantic but seriously, hello how does the head stay still?

cinders said:
back to marissa, does her neck ahave to be that long, i know its pedantic but seriously, hello how does the head stay still?
[post="1189012"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Have you seen her posture? It's awful. Or maybe that's just Meeeesha. The line between her and Marissa blurs sometimes.

cinders said:
lol, it is awful her head tips forward, and u think jeesh stand up girl
[post="1192030"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: That's a good description. And may I just add that Marissa is very rude to Caleb. He's the one paying for all her designer clothes and she treats him like felgercarb. I don't even like Caleb, but I my hatred of Marissa is so vast that I'll let it slide.

Back