Marissa Hatred

hotpot

The Bubbly
Alright after tonight's ep - absolutely no more of me giving her the benefit of the doubt. So she finds out Ryan slept with Teresa and gets all pissy about it but promises she won't tell...

First time she sees Ryan she blurts it out and basically gives him hell for doing this to her - hello Marissa? Once again - this is not all about you! You weren't together then and if I remember correctly, the reason you weren't together is because you chose to believe some co-dependent psycho instead of your boyfriend about aforementioned psycho's intentions - ie you weren't together then damnit!! You don't have a say!

Yet, here's Ryan suddenly being told the girl he slept with might be having his kid and what does Marissa do? Get's angry at him as if Marissa's life is the only one that might possibly be messed up over this. God!

I am so over Marissa and her self centeredness/idiocy. Anyone else had it with her too??

I've never liked Marissa. I don't think she's a very interesting character, plus the sound of her voice drives me CRAZY!!! I actually prefer Theresa - maybe Marissa can marry that Chino guy and Theresa can stay in the O.C. instead? :lol:

She's like the Lauren of this show!

Thank you Azalea!!

Like how two weeks ago, Chino/Teresa was good enough for Marissa to run off to and tell Ryan she was staying.. then Teresa comes back and Marissa gets all 'What the hell are you doing here?' Grrrr..

I didn't like Teresa at first because she looked so old, but I would rather have her than Marissa any day!

lol of course i'm in this! die marissa! first she was alright in the series but now its becoming sooo painful to watch. Even though i dislike marissa, i don't like teresa either. They need new girls all together on this show. as in love interests for ryan :P, i think teresa gets older every eppy, i'm startin to realy notice it.

3ffect @Apr 29 2004 said:
i think teresa gets older every eppy, i'm startin to realy notice it.
No kidding - What is she, like, 30?!?! I thought this show was pretty original in actually having teenage characters who LOOK like teenagers (especially Seth, Summer, and Marissa), but it looks like they can't keep up that pattern with the recurring characters.

Notice the contrast of how easily Summer forgave Seth (and she's supposed to be the spoiled one) and how Marissa holds a grudge. Who's the token brat now?

Who was with me in yelling 'Go Seth!' when he told Marissa off in the finale? I sure did! God, that was great.

Love how Marissa continued to make Ryan feel terrible throughout the eppy - I bet if he had a choice, he wouldn't want to leave or have a kid either Marissa. You dumb wench.

What a perfect ending that she was whipping out the bottle wallowing in her own self pity at the end, I wish she would have fallen off that balcony. Damn. :hmm:

hotpot said:
Who was with me in yelling 'Go Seth!' when he told Marissa off in the finale? I sure did! God, that was great.

Love how Marissa continued to make Ryan feel terrible throughout the eppy - I bet if he had a choice, he wouldn't want to leave or have a kid either Marissa. You dumb wench.

What a perfect ending that she was whipping out the bottle wallowing in her own self pity at the end, I wish she would have fallen off that balcony. Damn. :hmm:
lol i was cheerin for seth too, it is all marissa's fault. Stupid marrissa, up to her old self in this eppy, always makin him feel bad.

lol, i was shakin my head when she was drinkin that bottle, just like marissa to do that, always to the bottle. i was hopin that seth wuold take summer with him on his trip, but i just guess it added a lil dramatic that he left by himself.

I know! When Ryan was like, "We were broken up." and Marissa was all "Yeah, for what? A week?"

I wish Ryan would have thrown Oliver back in her face like Seth did. Man, that was so awesome when he told her off ^_^ Yet another reason to love Seth (y)

MVhunny said:
i was glad seth yelled at her, but ummm WHY WAS SHE DRINKING? AND ALONE...oh no, shes gonna try and kill herself again...
Ah, that's the beauty of Marissa. Even when times are much worse for everyone else - she has her beloved bottle to fall back on which ensures more attention will come her way...

HAte!

wow! i am so gald i found this topic! now i can share my marissa rage! lol i always complain about her, and no one really agrees. rrgh!
i sure was yelling GO SETH!!! when he told marissa off. hehe. it was so great.
i was also yelling at my tv, because did anyone else notice her limited verbal range? god damn it! every sentence she said started with hey. "hey- whats wrong?", "hey- feelin better?" "hey- are you ok?", etc. i was getting soo pissed!
oh and here we go again with her drinking. god, can you say 'poor little rich girl?'.. (although if i had to live with julie and cal, i'd probably kill myself too :lol: )
and then when kirsten was crying at the end, i was like "there you go marissa, thats how you fake cry! take some pointers!"
i don't like teresa either though, and you're right! she does look older every week! lol.

Double Agent said:
i was also yelling at my tv, because did anyone else notice her limited verbal range? god damn it! every sentence she said started with hey. "hey- whats wrong?", "hey- feelin better?" "hey- are you ok?", etc. i was getting soo pissed!
:laughbounce: Eee! I just realized she does do that!! Mischa Barton is a gorgeous girl but the girl cannot act her way out of a paper sack.

hotpot said:
Double Agent said:
:laughbounce: Eee! I just realized she does do that!! Mischa Barton is a gorgeous girl but the girl cannot act her way out of a paper sack.
:rotflmao:

i think shes a b**** for not believing Ryan when he told her about that psyco path that was on there! um what was his name?

Back