Michael Gets Punk'd!

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Tran...004/041220.html

Hey, tuberinos! Just got off the phone with a friend at MTV and heard the funniest damn thing. You'll never guess which Alias star just got Punk'd...

From berly33: Jennifer Garner?
Nope.

From trillian0921: The guy from Titanic?
LOLA. No. Not Victor Garber, though I do have the funniest story you must come back for on Jan. 1. (Alias column in the works.)

From srenne1982: Michael Vartan?
Yes! And it sounds like it just might be the best one yet. I don't want to give away too much, but will tell you it involves Michael Vartan, a Spider-Man 3 villain "audition," a harness and the clincher--a skintight spandex suit. Which is funny, because I had a dream like that once...

sarkandme said:
http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Tran...004/041220.html

Hey, tuberinos! Just got off the phone with a friend at MTV and heard the funniest damn thing. You'll never guess which Alias star just got Punk'd...

From berly33: Jennifer Garner?
Nope.

From trillian0921: The guy from Titanic?
LOLA. No. Not Victor Garber, though I do have the funniest story you must come back for on Jan. 1. (Alias column in the works.)

From srenne1982: Michael Vartan?
Yes! And it sounds like it just might be the best one yet. I don't want to give away too much, but will tell you it involves Michael Vartan, a Spider-Man 3 villain "audition," a harness and the clincher--a skintight spandex suit. Which is funny, because I had a dream like that once...
[post="1122441"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol:.....poor Michael, hes so cute.

ya, make sure someone posts when it will air! -- something to look forward to on Mtv . . strange . .---i hope they don't make him look bad! (personality-wise--he can't look "bad" in spandex :smiley:)

I don't see why he would care about people seeing him in spandex. He was naked in One Hour Photo. He really doesn't seem like he cares. Yeah, it may be embarassing, but it's MV after all. He's a Jokester.

I think everyone on Alias will force him too. I can just picture Victor, Kevin, David, Ron, and Greg all sitting and holding him down while Jen and JJ make him sign it. lol.

Back