• Kataya (Syd's Aunt)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerri

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<O>unknown<O> said:
what if it is kerri? i would never gues that

or syd??? arrg i need to stop thinking lol
Probably not Syd...but Kerri is possible. She doesn't play a big role now, like Francie didn't used to. Then she pops out of nowhere and betrays them. Interesting... :Ph34r:

Dixon is acting suspiocious! whoever voted for Wiess there are picthforks coming! :Ph34r: you better hide! :hide: just kidding I love you! :angelic:

I voted for Dixon. Lauren seemed too easy (but I would still woohoo if she was the mole ;) ). I heard somebody else say (I'm sorry I don't remember who it was :( but it was on another board) that it is very suspicious how quickly Dixon rose that high position; 2 years ago he was working for SD-6, which was terrorist like organisation, then he went to the CIA and little time went past and poof in very high rank position... It doesn't sound right. Maybe when he was working for SD-6 he knew for who he was working for all along.

amanda2pt0 said:
Has anyone else noticed the high concentration of newbies here? People going straight to the spoilers...shame on you! :P
I know! whats up with that! I atleast started at fan fitcion! :cool: Not really I think I went strait for the spoilers :D
~karlee :angelic:

karlee said:
amanda2pt0 said:
Has anyone else noticed the high concentration of newbies here? People going straight to the spoilers...shame on you!  :P
I know! whats up with that! I atleast started at fan fitcion! :cool: Not really I think I went strait for the spoilers :D
I started in fan fiction. Unlike these people who live off of spoilers. I don't actually read them, though I do get an idea of spoilers because ::gasp:: this is speculation based on spoilers! Kinda hard not to know some of them. :lol:

Awww, come on! There are so many of us that started visiting this site specifically because of spoilers--like me! I'm not saying that makes me the strongest person in the world (I just CANNOT resist!) but we're not so bad, are we??

Hey I didn't start in the spoilers!!!

But anyway, everybody thinks Lauren is the "mole" or whatever, but I dunno. Maybe she is good, and they're just TRYING to make us think that she's bad.

But maybe she IS bad...

Anyway, I don't like her.

amanda2pt0 said:
karlee said:
amanda2pt0 said:
Has anyone else noticed the high concentration of newbies here? People going straight to the spoilers...shame on you!  :P
I started in fan fiction. Unlike these people who live off of spoilers. I don't actually read them, though I do get an idea of spoilers because ::gasp:: this is speculation based on spoilers! Kinda hard not to know some of them. :lol:
I love spoilers! And spoilers love me! :P How can people not read them???? :confused:

I orignally was like 'nah. I'm not going to read spoilers. That's for cheaters.' But then I started betting on Alias theories, (like who was behind door #47) with my best friend/worst enemy/rival so I gave in so I could be right. The shame. :blush:

I honestly believe that the mole is Jack, despite the fact that I voted for Dixon. I mean think about it; even if you don't want to admit it, J.J./other spoiler sources said that it would be someone unexpected and unless I'm very much mistaken, no one thinks that the mole is Jack.

-branflakes 🐒

Back