• Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kataya (Syd's Aunt)

• Kerri

• Total voters
prophecy 47 said:
I honestly believe that the mole is Jack, despite the fact that I voted for Dixon. I mean think about it; even if you don't want to admit it, J.J./other spoiler sources said that it would be someone unexpected and unless I'm very much mistaken, no one thinks that the mole is Jack.

-branflakes 🐒
Hmm...that would be unexpected. I hope not though. I can't picture him betraying Sydney like that, especially after what Irina did. But it'd be an interesting twist. :cool:

I didn't vote, because I have no idea who it could be.

Sloane-wouldn't he be too obvious? But its a possibility.
Lauren-I could see her as the mole, but again, too obvious?
Dixon-Considering how hurt he was that Sydney had deceived him, I have a hard time believing he'd turn around and do the same.
Weiss-the 8-ball said no, so I'm going to believe the 8-ball.
Vaughn-No way, too many viewers would be lost.
Marshall-Same as above.
Jack-Maybe, he DID hide 99.9% of the truth from Sydney in her childhood and the past two seasons.
Katya-I thought she wasn't involved with the CIA?
Kerri-Now that would be a huge plot twist.

I voted Dixon because: 1.) He lost his wife and had nothing to lose and 2.) Underlying anger/hurt at Sydney for deceiving HIM...now that his wife is gone, what does he have to lose?

Loss makes one do strange things.

Spoilers said that Lauren was about to be a "baddie"- so I think its her. Also a good reason for Syd and Vaughn to get back together. Bonus points. :cool:

hey... as im typing this.... there are 47 votes so far..... hmmm, Rambaldi conspiracy?... well anyways, dixon and lauren are tied... so i dont think its gonna be like a prediction thing

I personally think that its dixon, but i think it would be VERY interesting to see Kerri be the mole.... that would be one hell of an unexpected surprise.

I say Lauren. Someone earlier said maybe she's good and they're trying to make her look bad, but I think it's the opposite. Think about it. When Vaughn was shot they showed that whole sequence of her standing by vaughn and worrying. And then even though she turned in Syd, they had her go save her. She's bad, I know it.

It's beginning to look like Dixon, though I really like him. He might just go after Allison Doren and not be the mole. Anyway I'm hoping its Lauren. If she is evil, she might not even love Vaughn. You're right xMel, it is cliched, but isn't coworkers falling in love too? The whole Syd/Vaughn relationship is chliched, but don't most of us love it? So what if it's predictable. I want Lauren evil :devil:

So it won't be predicatable i am thinking that maybe there are two moles who are working togther atthe coveant and the CIA. I think it will be Lauren and either Dixon or Kendall

I just voted for Dixon mainly because his meteoric rise to the top of the CIA is unbelivable. I mean, Weiss had to have some seniority over him. But, then I started to think that it's also possible that Lauren is the mole even though it is predictable.

I think it all boils down to this -- The Covenant wants Sydney to be kept alive. So they send Lauren in to monitor the progress of the CIA in finding Syd in those 2 years. The mission included marrying Vaughn, asking the questions about Irina when the NSC was wrapping up the case of Irina, etc. She's always at the right place at the right time -- she actually saved her (syd's) life by going to Vaughn and telling him that the NSC was torturing her and that she was going to be killed. That of course cannot happen because the Covenant would have lost Sydney and all the Rambaldi connections to her. Lauren is part of the Covenant who has infiltrated the CIA for the sole purpose of "protecting" Sydney and keeping her alive for the Covenant to retrieve all the data they need.

Plus in watching the earlier episodes this season, there is something fishy going between Sloane and Lauren. He kept taunting her about "how she's not field-rated" and "how she got the job as his handler". He keeps reminding her somehow of what the "mission" is. We all know though that Sloane is part of the Covenant and I believe he is the one close to Sydney who knows what she had been up to as Julia. The 8ball also said that Sloane needs Julia/Syd -- so he can get the info form her about the Rambaldi artifacts.

Oh, I want to throw a monkey-wrench in : is Emily really dead? Isn't Sloane's quest for Rambaldi motivated by finding eternal life for Emily?

I also like that Danny and Lauren are related theory (mainly because they have the same accent). haha

I couldn't vote. I honestly have no idea, though I really enjoy reading everyone's theories! Especially kusinera11's--that was great!

I'm torn on whether or not I believe Lauren could be the mole. Sure, I'd like her to be evil as much as the next guy, but it seems too darn obvious, and you all know the obvious doesn't happen on Alias...

i want it to be and i think it's lauren BUT it's alias so who knows! but dixon i dunno if he's the mole OR if he just has a secret like maybe he does drugs or something i dunno

I don't think Lauren is the mole...the whole spy marrying spy for secrets thing has already been done a couple of times on the show. But Dixon...he's my choice :smiley:

im a new person... but i can say that i did start out reading fanfic... haha. but i couldn't resist! spoilers rock (even though my friends hate me for looking for them... lol!) :D . lauren is evil, she's definitely the mole. dixon has been just too nice to be a mole in my opinion. ;)

Dixon could easily be the mole...I mean feeding intelligence to the Covenant to have Sloane killed or something. Personally, I don't like Lauren due to her personality, and her snipering. Interfering with the finding of Sydney's lost years isn't something funny at the time.

Back