Never Gone

I have been on the dark side the whole time.. i like jordan better...
but isnt the dark side the good guys?? (gets wrapped in some crazy SD-6/ Gordon Dean sceme and wrecks havoc on world..) umm... ignor that...
Caro, do you know like how many times you have simply put "i <3 jordan" ? let me answer that. ALOT! its funny all your outragous banter...
well, love the whole story, thanks for the link, update soon, and put me on the pm list.
Geesh i feel like i just wrote a five paragraph essay... Oy.
~Elektra~

YAY, YAY,YAY.

All this fluff makes up for the lack of fluff on Alias. Is it just me, or is season 4 really bad???

Anyhoo, update soon. I'm hooked.
sheridan
xoxo

OMG! I just read all of She Never Looked Back. And I loved it! Even the parts where I wanted to shoot you both since I hate Jordan. I really, really loved it.

This story is also incredible. But why did Jordan have to come back? Cassie was just getting close to Vaughn and then you bring Jordan back??? That's just not right.

Two things..

1. Can I get a PM???

2. Can I be and addict??? I think you could call me addicted since I read the whole series in the last few days.

Wonderful job with both stories!! Update soon.

~Karen

Hey, Ash. PLEASE update this fic again, I love it! :D I've actually never liked Syd/OC before. This one is too good, and you can't just let it go. :( So PM me if you do update it. :smiley: Thanks!

...I dont think, more of this has been written since... like, October? Before that - maybe?

If, it does get revived - one of us will add you to the list.

Hey this fic is too gd to forget and NOT UPDATE!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

PLS PLS PLS UPDATE!!!

and why syd and michael together????

i think jordan and syd should be together....cuz I've got a confession to make:

I :love: jordan!!!!

and add me on pm list peas???

Back