NFL 2004-2005 Season

Well, I guess the good thing about the Skins/Eagles game is that I live in Massachusetts so we got the Giants/Falcons game...at least I didn't have to watch us keep it close like every other game and then lose it in the 4th quarter...

Oh well, there's no shame in losing to a better team...

Woo hoo!!! 28-6!! :happydance:

Though I must admit, the officials unfairly made some calls against Washington and I could not believe they were 1st and Goal and they kept getting penalties, that was insane. I feel bad for my roomie :(

The Pack pulled off a pretty sweet win last night. WOO HOO!

I'm a little bit peeved with Steve Mariucci and the Lions though, they had Minnesota in the bag and then he had to give them that extra down...it would have been fourth and one but no, he has to accept the penalty and give them third and fifteen. To quote Hannah, who I very much miss...ASSHATS! Ah, its been a stellar weekend for Detroit!

To quote Hannah, who I very much miss...ASSHATS! Ah, its been a stellar weekend for Detroit

That's very well said, Amanda :lol: That's a definite Han word. I was watching poor Joey on the sidelines at the end of that game, just sitting there staring into nothing, I felt soooo bad.

Me too!!!

Me three!!! I came into work today not uttering a word about the game, everyone's been talking more about the Pistons-Pacers brawl anyway, but I've been good, no gloating :D

The Eagles are in their prime just like the Cowboys were in the 90s. We won three Super Bowls. When was the last time the Eagles won a Super Bowl? :D

SecretAgentMan said:
The Eagles are in their prime just like the Cowboys were in the 90s.  We won three Super Bowls.  When was the last time the Eagles won a Super Bowl?  :D
[post="1079255"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey now, even though you pose a good point... :rolleyes:

I don't wanna jinx anything so I'm just going to say that this is one of the best seasons I've ever seen so far... ^_^

Peyton Manning is not human...I haven't seen anything this individually stunning since Barry Sanders left the game...I know he's got good players around him, but still, HE is directing it all...

I miss Barry Sanders, and the Lions sure could use him...

I realize that Peyton is doing something quite extraordinary but I just can't jump on the bandwagon. I just don't like him!

Back