Nice Guys Finish First

Which Would You Rather Have

• A Jerk: players, rebels, liars, etc....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Nice Guy: nice, kind, polite, maybe ugly, but his personality makes up for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never finished first. I always try my best to be respectful towards others. I like to make people laugh. I try to be nice and equal to everyone. I'm not asking for a whole lot in life, but....

sorry girls but your wrong! nice guys are the ones the girls go to talk about their jerk boyfriends, and say things like "i wish my boyfriend was like you" little do they know the nice guy wants them . I m sorry but its true, so if your a guy be as mean as you can be and it works!! Then some poor guy will take your spot of being the nice guy. Its sad but its reality. Its a cold world we live in these days, but i blame the girls for why guys become jerks, guys are always fighting over girls and it makes us hate each other, its like nature we must fight for our mates.

Street_Soldier said:
SecretAgentMan said:
girls typically go after the better looking guys and choose looks over personality.
They have this scale, its like
Looks 60%
Money 40%

Guy is like
Looks 0%
Money 0%
Personality 100%
that seems rather sterotypical and untrue. Are you saying guys pay no attention to looks at all? I find that hard to believe.

KateJones47 said:
Street_Soldier said:
SecretAgentMan said:
girls typically go after the better looking guys and choose looks over personality.
They have this scale, its like
Looks 60%
Money 40%

Guy is like
Looks 0%
Money 0%
Personality 100%
that seems rather sterotypical and untrue. Are you saying guys pay no attention to looks at all? I find that hard to believe.
well believe it.

SecretAgentMan said:
I've never finished first. I always try my best to be respectful towards others. I like to make people laugh. I try to be nice and equal to everyone. I'm not asking for a whole lot in life, but....
well I respect you and I enjoy talking to you and you are fair and equal towards others. I dunno about otheres, but thats why I like you.

Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
and looks mean nothing?
do i need to repeat myself
"looks mean nothing"
i guess i do
in that case, you and arash are the only two guys I have ever met to whom looks mean nothing. And since your scale is for "guys" in general, I highly doubt that you two would have such an impact on the overall percentages.

KateJones47 said:
Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
and looks mean nothing?
"looks mean nothing"
i guess i do
in that case, you and arash are the only two guys I have ever met to whom looks mean nothing. And since your scale is for "guys" in general, I highly doubt that you two would have such an impact on the overall percentages.
Glad we cleared that issue out of the way. And i blame girls for all the misfortunes in my life, though i m a jerk they cant hold me responsible for what comes out of my mouth.

Well, I dunno. Nice guys are well... nice. I've been told I go for the bad boys. And maybe I do. But that's because they're sarcastic and fun to be with. I'm generally that way myself, so I'm in good company. But bad boys are fun, and not long term, unless you have issues or something. Nice guys are the one's that girls wanna settle down with. So come on! What's the debate about?!?!

And guys, LOOKS DO COUNT, admit it!! I don't know where you got that poll, but come on, seriously?!?!
Hee hee! :P

Mountaineer_1281 said:
And guys, LOOKS DO COUNT, admit it!! I don't know where you got that poll, but come on, seriously?!?!
he made it up. And apparently, he and arash are the only two guys represented.

Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
and looks mean nothing?
"looks mean nothing"
i guess i do
Glad we cleared that issue out of the way. And i blame girls for all the misfortunes in my life, though i m a jerk they cant hold me responsible for what comes out of my mouth.
so who's responsible for what you say? :blink:

Mountaineer_1281 said:
Well, I dunno. Nice guys are well... nice. I've been told I go for the bad boys. And maybe I do. But that's because they're sarcastic and fun to be with. I'm generally that way myself, so I'm in good company. But bad boys are fun, and not long term, unless you have issues or something. Nice guys are the one's that girls wanna settle down with. So come on! What's the debate about?!?!

its like what DMX says
Good Girls like Bad Guys and I like Good Girls!!!!
Good Guys want to be with the Goood Girls but instead become bestfriends with the Girl they want casue they cant make a damn move!! casue they respect them to much etcc..

Will loves Sydney but Sydney sees that and plays around with him a bit and goes for Vaughn the bad CIA agent. (thats tehe way i see it, so its my opinion)

SO for all the guys, learn to fight for waht you want, take action, dont let other guys stomp on you, dont take felgercarb from girls that dont know what they want, dont i repeat become a girls bestfriend or you will never get her!

SecretAgentMan said:
Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
and looks mean nothing?
"looks mean nothing"
i guess i do
so who's responsible for what you say? :blink:
I blame Eve she just had to have that apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back