Nice Guys Finish First

Which Would You Rather Have

• A Jerk: players, rebels, liars, etc....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Nice Guy: nice, kind, polite, maybe ugly, but his personality makes up for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Street_Soldier said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
and looks mean nothing?
do i need to repeat myself
"looks mean nothing"
i guess i do
in that case, you and arash are the only two guys I have ever met to whom looks mean nothing. And since your scale is for "guys" in general, I highly doubt that you two would have such an impact on the overall percentages.
Glad we cleared that issue out of the way. And i blame girls for all the misfortunes in my life, though i m a jerk they cant hold me responsible for what comes out of my mouth.
so who's responsible for what you say? :blink:
I blame Eve she just had to have that apple.
umm.... :rolleyes:

You should be able to control what you say. If your a jerk to others, do you really expect all people to like you?

SecretAgentMan said:
Street_Soldier said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
Street_Soldier said:
KateJones47 said:
and looks mean nothing?
do i need to repeat myself
"looks mean nothing"
i guess i do
in that case, you and arash are the only two guys I have ever met to whom looks mean nothing. And since your scale is for "guys" in general, I highly doubt that you two would have such an impact on the overall percentages.
Glad we cleared that issue out of the way. And i blame girls for all the misfortunes in my life, though i m a jerk they cant hold me responsible for what comes out of my mouth.
so who's responsible for what you say? :blink:
I blame Eve she just had to have that apple.
umm.... :rolleyes:

You should be able to control what you say. If your a jerk to others, do you really expect all people to like you?
Well Yes!

SO for all the guys, learn to fight for waht you want, take action, dont let other guys stomp on you, dont take felgercarb from girls that dont know what they want, dont i repeat become a girls bestfriend or you will never get her!
A ha ha! Nicely said! But then if you look at chick flicks like, oh, Sixteen Candles, naturally the good friend gets the girl.
BUT, girls aren't the only one's who go for the wild side of the opposite sex. Guys like bad girls too. Something about being free intices them. There's a song, "Good little girls make mighty wild women... I wanna be the man that's holdin' her hand when she can't hold it back anymore", and come on, what guy doesn't agree with that?!?!
So we're not the only one's who go for the wild side. But we like to bring ours out before we become wives and mothers. Really, can you blame us?

you can be instantly attracted to someone physically, but you have to know them in order to be attracted to their personality

I agree with ya hotpot. But it also depends on what kind of personality one is attracted to.
And Street Soldier... only women have the right to fault Eve and the apple for our hardships as women! :P

AliasBabe12 said:
yep nice guys finnish first....but they have to at least have some good looks ;)
see....."some good looks"

what if a guy is smart and has a great personality, but he's ugly?

depends on ugly if he is like clean like brush teeth takes showers and all and I got to know him I'll prolly date him!! looks are important but if he turns out to be a CLEAN nice guy I would give him a chance

~KM

SecretAgentMan said:
AliasBabe12 said:
yep nice guys  finnish first....but they have to at least have some good looks ;)
see....."some good looks"

what if a guy is smart and has a great personality, but he's ugly?
it depends if you are a person that relies on having a physical attraction to someone..

if there is enough of an intial attraction (not just physical here either but say for example this person you described says something funny and you talk to them and realize hey i want to get to know them better, etc.) that you would get to know this person and see what kind of person they are, then appearance would make no difference... IMO

SecretAgentMan said:
actually, not all nice guys are what they seem. Watch out ladies. Some nice guys are just playing you.
ah yes, thats almost another thread entirely...

'the too good to be true person'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back