One Tree Hill

fivetoesonefoot said:
Did anyone watch this weeks episode?  What the felgercarb is wrong with Payton?  I just don't understand.  If a guy had said to me what Chad said to her then I would like die.  It was sooooo cute.  Grrrrrr it makes me sooo mad.  I think that she has a lot of problems that she needs to work out.
Over at televisionwithoutpity.com, they're calling her "Seyton". Hee. Love that.
And I have to agree, what is up w/ this girl? Her character seems very ridiculous sometimes, so contrived and over-angsty. And Lucas? He can do better. (Pick me! Pick me!) LOL. Just kidding. :blush:

sailAlias said:
fivetoesonefoot said:
Did anyone watch this weeks episode?  What the felgercarb is wrong with Payton?  I just don't understand.  If a guy had said to me what Chad said to her then I would like die.  It was sooooo cute.  Grrrrrr it makes me sooo mad.  I think that she has a lot of problems that she needs to work out.
Over at televisionwithoutpity.com, they're calling her "Seyton". Hee. Love that.
And I have to agree, what is up w/ this girl? Her character seems very ridiculous sometimes, so contrived and over-angsty. And Lucas? He can do better. (Pick me! Pick me!) LOL. Just kidding. :blush:
Hehe, Seyton. ^_^ That's good. I agree as well.
I haven't really decided who I want Lukas to be with yet. I think that he and Haley would make a good couple, but I kinda want Haley to be with Nathan, now that he is getting nice. As for Peyton, well, I like her, but I'm mad at her right now ^_^ . She's better off single right now, as far as I'm concerned. They need to introduce another female character (coughmecough, haha) for Lukas, I guess, because the only other one is Brook and I just plain hate her. :angry:

I can't stande Brooke! Don't even mention her as a possibility for Lukas. There are other possibilitys. *coughobviouslymecough* ahem. Must be catching a cold. :smiley:

I forgot to pair Jake up with someone. He isn't a very big character, but I bet he will start playing a larger role now that we know he has (or is taking care of) a kid. I don't think they would have even bothered putting that in if it weren't significant. Anyway, I have no clue who he would be with. Obviously not Brooke. There is no guy on that show that is a big enough jerk to be stuck with Brooke (other than Dan, and he's taken and a bit old for her).

fivetoesonefoot said:
Did anyone watch this weeks episode? What the felgercarb is wrong with Payton? I just don't understand. If a guy had said to me what Chad said to her then I would like die. It was sooooo cute. Grrrrrr it makes me sooo mad. I think that she has a lot of problems that she needs to work out.
I'm right with ya there

This weeks episode was good. I liked how Lucas came to Payton's rescue. It was soooo sweet. But I think that (me being the conspiracy theorist that I am) maybe Brooke set the whole thing up, either so Lucas and Payton will get back together or herself and Lucas will get together. I don't know
I think that Haley and that pther kid (can't memeber his name) are SO cute together. But if he hurts her I will be so angry!!!!
And I really DON'T LIKE DAN!!!! He's way to evil and all about himself. GRRRR :angry: :angry:

I thought that this week's episode was good, except for the fact that brooke and lucas aren't ment to be together. grrrr, it just made me so mad that when payton came over to express her feelings that brooke was there and all ready to....well you know. I am SOOOOO glad that nathan's mom finally kicked her dad out, i can't STAND dan. the way he treats nathan like the sum under his shoe. oh well. I say Good Episode!!!! (y)

Ok, here are my thoughts on this week's episode for anyone who cares:
-Nothing like verbal abuse from your father. -_- I hate Dan some much. :angry: Poor Nathan. I didn't like him at first either, but he has the right to be a bit of a jerk. Look at his father! "I'm happy. My dad loves me." Poor him... I felt so bad. :(
-I do like Nathan, but in the words of Carson Kressley, "Hugs, not drugs." ^_^ I understand that he is under a lot of pressure. But he should never have taken those amphetamines. That was really stupid. :banghead:
-You know, I love Lukas, I really do, but somebody needs to knock some sense into that boy. I can't believe he got a tattoo, I can't believe he got drunk, and most of all, I can't believe he made out with Brooke! :shocked: Now Peyton wants to be with him, he must still want to be with Peyton, and he totally screwed himself by making out with Brooke. Not smart.
-And finally, Yay for Deb, it's about time she kicked Dan out. Haha, I hate that guy. :D

AWWW! This weeks episode was AMAZING!! That scene with Nathan and Hayley was so adorable! I love Nathan now! I mean...it's all his dad's fault...he's not a bad kid...awww I love him now! I was a little teary at that part...

Dan...ughh gosh...his character is a little.....unbelievable...i mean...no one really acts like he does...its way too ridiculous...he needs to leave the show....gahhh....at least they're getting a divorce..

Lucas...Why oh why did he get a tattoo...it looks so bad! I really don't want to look at that thing every episode...and I'm so disappointed in him for taking advantage o fhis mom not being there...grrr...I'm kind of glad he made out with Brooke though...Peyton needs to realize that she can't just have any guy at the snap of her fingers...shes been toying with Lucas and I think she finally got a dose of her own medicine...

I'm a Nathan/Hayley shipper now....at first I didn't want that, but now...AHHH!! They are perfect for each other! *sighs*

SydB_JenG said:
AWWW! This weeks episode was AMAZING!! That scene with Nathan and Hayley was so adorable! I love Nathan now! I mean...it's all his dad's fault...he's not a bad kid...awww I love him now! I was a little teary at that part...

Dan...ughh gosh...his character is a little.....unbelievable...i mean...no one really acts like he does...its way too ridiculous...he needs to leave the show....gahhh....at least they're getting a divorce..

Lucas...Why oh why did he get a tattoo...it looks so bad! I really don't want to look at that thing every episode...and I'm so disappointed in him for taking advantage o fhis mom not being there...grrr...I'm kind of glad he made out with Brooke though...Peyton needs to realize that she can't just have any guy at the snap of her fingers...shes been toying with Lucas and I think she finally got a dose of her own medicine...

I'm a Nathan/Hayley shipper now....at first I didn't want that, but now...AHHH!! They are perfect for each other! *sighs*
I with you on the whole Nathan/Hayley shipper thing. I thought it was horrible at first. I didn't think it could ever work out, but it has and I'm glad. I love Nathan now too. My fondness of his has been growing for the past few weeks.

Back