Other Media

Tommy

Seeing A Ghost
I started this mainly because I need a favor, but this thread is to be used for any media that doesn't have any other place to go.

Anyway, could someone please animates these for me (just flash to the next frame....no special effects.)

post-28-1056784823.jpg

post-28-1056784851.jpg

ack i would do it in a heartbeat for you if i had my other comp :(

btw, i thought you could do animation....:blink:

I had a go but it didn't work, still getting used to the software :rolleyes:

OH YES! there's a thread like this! i neeed this! haha thanks tommy.

erm... i don't have animation shop.

can someone make me an alias aim icon?? and if its possible then can it be animated? jus 3 slides. the first one of jg. the pic in my sig of her is fine. the second slide of mv. the pic of my av is a good pic, and the last slide jus one that says alias on it in all caps. its black n white. the baacground is black and its white where it says alias.

ok i got a question. i read the directions to put the icon on, but for osme reason only the first slide will show. does anyone kno how to get all 3 slides on?? :(

aliasgurl said:
ok i got a question. i read the directions to put the icon on, but for osme reason only the first slide will show. does anyone kno how to get all 3 slides on?? :(
um..just right click on the icon and click save as then when you go into aim and the buddy icon thing click browse and find the picture that you saved. and that should work! hope that helps!

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
ooo can anyone make me a jg buddy icon???
sure yea! just tell me what pics and how many slides..

are you sure?? i dunno what to tell you..it worked for me! i clicked save as and saved it and when i opened it, it was animated...

Back