Over My Head

How sad that he missed the baby's birth. So glad that the baby is OK though. Hope Syd remembers to call him soon.
Thanks for the PM

I'm glad that she had the baby! I'm just sad that Vaughn missed it! I hope Nadia called him and that he is already on his way back from New York!

Great chapter!

Megan

Aww soo cute!!!
-But Vaughn missed the birth!!! He's going to be crushed!! :(
-Loved it! Can't wait for the next one!
Thanks for the pm!!

-OO and when do Syd and Vaughn get together!!! ;)
(Figured I'd ask..since I always do!! :P )

oh no vaughn missed it and still dosent know NO!!!!!!
i cant wait to (see/hear) his reaction:thumbup:
thanx for the pm
keep (y) the good work
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
~gracie~

That was great. :D
She had the baby.
But I'm sad that Vaughn missed it. :(
He is going to be so angry.
I hope they call him and tell him really soon.
(y) (y) (y)

Vaughn is going to be really upset that he missed the birth...and so will the gossip rags. :D

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

awww, i'm glad the baby's here, but even with a c-section, the baby takes a while, right? anyway, forget technicalities, great update, and I hope vaughn gets there soon!
Aliaschick347

awww, i'm glad the baby's here, but even with a c-section, the baby takes a while, right? anyway, forget technicalities, great update, and I hope vaughn gets there soon!
Aliaschick347
Nope, emergency c-sections don't take any time at all. My first c-section wasn't a total emergency, the
baby was in distress, and it only took 9 minutes from the first touch of the knife until the baby came
out.

That producer better hide when Michael finds out he missed the birth.
But, everyone but Nadia missed it.

At least, with Nadia taking her to the hospital the tabloids missed it.
I hope they can keep the birth quiet until Michael gets to see her.

AND NOWS WHEN YOU CALL MICHAEL!!!!! lol

It took less than five minutes for them to get the baby out. Sydney felt a lump in her throat when her baby girl didn’t cry out to the world, but after a quick jolt from the doctor, a loud scream echoed around the room. Sydney let out a cry of joy, watching as the doctor quickly cut away the umbilical cord. After quickly wiping off the crying newborn, she was wrapped in a pink blanket and set in Sydney’s arms.
Phew :P Minor heart attack :P

Aly..x

Great update!
She had the baby that's awesome but I think that Vaughn is going to kill his producer for making him fly to NY and miss the birth. Thanks for the PM and I definitely can't wait for more.

Back