Over the Years

i love this. i'm glad they ended up together. ha, n Alice was so surrized to see Syd n Michael together. can i please get a pm to the companion fic to this? thanks.
~kaitlyn

I loved this story! I wish that it was longer though! Please PM me with the epilogue and any other fics that you may write in the future!

Thanks

Megan

aaawwww....loved it!!
too bad that's the last part!!
I kind of wished you went in detail about their first date especially!!
I loved this fic!!
it was so cute!!
i'm going to miss it, although it was short!
Great job!!

this story was so sweet, im glad they are able to put high school behind them, cuz u know high scholl wsnt the biggest part of their lives, im glad they put it behind them and im sure lauren and alice pissed their pants wen they found out mike was syd's fiance
*i would love to read the sequel*

I absolutely loved it! And how Alice reacted when she realized that Syd & Michael was engaged. ;)

And I don't hate Michael anymore! :D

thanks for the pm, this was a great story.

Okay! Well, first off, there is no epilogue.

But I am happy to inform y'all that the prologue and most of the first chapter of the companion are finished!

That will be posted when I finish writing it, that shouldn't take long. It probably won't be more than 5 chapters. :P

Thanks for reading everyone!

Awww. Sorry I'm a bit late. But GAH! Katy, why'd it have to end there?!?! *sniffle* :cry: I want more!! Please Katy, pwease? :angelic: It's just too good to end there... But there is a sequel, right? *hopeful*

I'm glad the reunion went well, and nyah nyah to Alice and everybody else who was a meanie to Syddiepoo! :P And I'm happy for her now that she's moved on because of the reunion...

And she's pregnant! Ahhh!! She's pregnant with Vaughn's baby!! :woot:

You soooo have to write a sequel!!!

Cai
x

Back