2 Years

Okay sorry if there are some errors, i just wrote it like 30 minutes ago. :D ENJOY!!!

He touched Syd’s shoulder and walked out. Weiss walked back in.
“Hey, you okay?” Weiss asked
“The baby didn’t make it.” Syd said.
“Syd, I’m so sorry.” Weiss said.
“The doctor needs you to sign my papers.” Syd said.
“Okay.” Weiss got up and walked out. Syd changed out of her hospital clothes.

Weiss came back but Syd was already gone. He knew who she went to see. Sydney walked as fast as she could down the hallway. Tears were rolling down her face as she reached his room. She opened the door and walked in. A nurse was feeding him but stopped when Syd walked in.
“Thanks, but she can do it.” Vaughn said to the nurse. The nurse put down the spoon and walked out.
“Guess what?” Vaughn asked.
“What?” Syd said after her tears stopped.
“They said I can go home tonight, but only if you can handle me.” Vaughn said.
Syd smiled. “Gee, I don’t know, spending the whole day with you? Man that sounds like torture.” Syd said
Vaughn smiled. Syd walked over to the window and looked out on LA. Vaughn saw her reflection in the window, she was silently crying.
“Syd?” Vaughn said. She turned around and leaned against the windowsill.
“Did they tell you?” Vaughn asked. She shook her head.
“Come here.” Vaughn said holding out his hand. She took it and he pulled her down into a hug once again.
“Are you okay?” Vaughn asked
“Yeah, it’s just, why does everything have to be this way? Why can’t we have a normal life? I just want to be normal.” Syd said. Vaughn rubbed her back.
“I know, I know Syd.” Vaughn said.
“Want to come up here?” He asked her. She pulled back.
“Can I?” She asked.
“Yeah, go on the other side though, my cast is kind of big.” Vaughn said smiling. Syd went to the other side of the bed and carefully laid down next to Vaughn.
“They really need to make these beds bigger.” Vaughn said. Syd laughed with tears still in her eyes. He put his arm around her and kissed her head. She carefully laid her head on his chest.
“So when did they say you could go home?” Syd asked.
“Well, they said I just need to rest a little longer here just to make sure everything was okay. They already did tests to see if I was bleeding internally.” Vaughn said. Syd’s head popped up.
“Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Vaughn said. Syd laid her head back down and relaxed.
“Are you sure you’re comfortable like this?” Syd asked
“Well, if I could fell anything then no I probably wouldn’t be. But since I have my handy dandy morphine I’m fine.” Vaughn said. Syd yawned.
“Are we a little tired?” Vaughn asked smiling.
“A little.” Syd said.
“You should get some sleep.” Vaughn said.
“I can’t, I’m to worked up, usually I listen to music but since we don’t have a radio.” Syd said. All of a sudden sound came from the corner.
“Hey how come you got a radio and I didn’t?” Syd asked. Vaughn laughed.
“Just go to sleep.” Vaughn said. He played with her hair for about 20 minutes before a song came on the radio.
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing- New found glory
I could stay awake
Just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile
While you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cuz I'll miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cuz even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I’d still miss you babe
Laying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
'Cuz I'll miss you babe
I’d still miss you babe
I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
'Cuz I'll miss you
I’d still miss you babe
I’d still miss you babe and I don't wanna miss a thing.

Vaughn watched Sydney sleep. Her eyes seemed to move under her eyelids obviously showing that she was dreaming. Vaughn smiled. How did he get so lucky? He doesn’t deserve her, know one does, she’s to perfect yet at the same time she’s not, which makes her that much more incredible. Know one in the free world works as hard as she does. She deserves so much more than she already has, which is nothing. She has lost almost everything. Vaughn still remembered the first time he read her file. She could do almost anything and talk eight languages. He thought she was crazy. She was hard to break. She had closed off her heart to everyone, not letting anyone see through her, except, him. That’s what made him feel special, for the first time someone needed him. He never wanted to handle another agent again. He didn’t want to replace the memories that him and Syd had while working together, they were just to special. Vaughn never really believed in soul mates until she walked into his office. The first time he saw what she really looked like, with out the red hair, his heart jumped. She was so beautiful. She looked more like a goddess than an agent, and she still does, even through the bruises on her face. Vaughn remembered every moment that they spent together. When they disfussed the C-4 in the basement of SD-6, when they met at the pier for the first time, when she saved him, well to many times to count. He was so lost in the past that he hadn’t realized that 2 hours already went by and he was still playing with her hair. A few minutes later a doctor came in.
“Mr. Vaughn.” The doctor said.
“Shhhhhhh!” Vaughn said. He smiled and looked down at Sydney.
“Oh, I didn’t even know she was sleeping. Anyway, you are free to go home when you feel up to it.” The doctor said.
“Okay, thanks.” Vaughn said. The doctor walked back out of the room. Vauhgjn let Sydney sleep until she finally woke up herself.
“What time is it?” Syd asked.
“8:00.” Vaughn said
“Why didn’t you wake me?” Syd asked.
“I like watching you sleep.” Vaughn said. Syd blushed.
“So can you go home yet?” Syd asked.
“Yeah, you just need to sign me out.” Vaughn said.
“Fine, I’ll be right back.” Syd said getting up. She went out and signed the papers she was about to walk back in when she saw Vaughn trying to change his shirt. She saw the bandage over his bullet wound. He was struggling to get the shirt over his head. Syd walked over to him.
“Here.” She said taking his shirt.
“Thanks.” He said. He put his arms in the holes and then she pulled it over his head.. She flattened it down so it was neat.
“There.” Syd said. Vaughn kissed her.
“Are you ready?” Syd asked.
“Yeah.” He said. The doctor came in and gave him his cruthes. Syd called a cab and wheeled him outside.

wait so she lost the baby??!!! :eek: aww thats really depressing!! screw you sark!!! but anyways...vaughns alive!! vaughns alive!!! :D wonderful chap as always and cant wait to see sark getting his ass kicked!! :D

Back