2 Years

This chapter is kind of chessey, sorry. I promise there will be more action soon.

About 15 minutes later a cab arrived. They hopped in and the driver dropped them off at Syd’s house. She figured it would be easier for her when Will came home which was in a few days. He was doing better but they still wouldn’t allow visitors. She helped Vaughn get to the bedroom. He laid down. Syd put a few pillows under his leg and gave him some more for under his head.
“Did Weiss clean up?” Syd asked
“Yeah, atleast he said he did.” Vaughn said.
“Are you hungry?” She asked
“No.” He said
“Well, I am, I going to make some soup.” She said. She headed off to the kitchen. Vaughn could hear her making it in the kitchen. Syd turned on the radio and came back into the bedroom, Vaughn was already sound asleep. She smiled and walked back into the kitchen. She sat down at the table with her soup. Every time she sat her stomach would ache, but she dealt with it. A little while later she went back into the bedroom. She changed into some clean clothes and laid down next to Vaughn. She watched his chest move up and down as he breathed. How did she get so lucky? She thought to herself. Vaughn was so perfect in so many ways. He wasn’t like other guy’s. He was sensitive, loving, thoughtful, he always knew what to say, he always looked good, he was understanding, loyal, compassionate, he was so many things. Sydney never thought she would move on from Danny, she thought her heart would never love again, but boy was she wrong. The moment she walked into his office she liked him, it only took a few more meetings that she actually could picture herself with him. She always hoped she would have a soul mate, for the first time she was sure that he was hers and that she was his. She didn’t deserve him, he was to good for her and she knew it. She has done so much wrong in her life but she knew that what she was doing know was right. Vaughn was the only person she could fully trust. The only person she trusted with her life. She would do anything for him because she loved him. Vaughn moved alittle in his sleep. She figured it was probably the pain. Just then a song came on the radio.

(yes I know I am using it again.)
I could stay awake
Just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile
While you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cuz I'll miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cuz even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I’d still miss you babe
Laying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
'Cuz I'll miss you babe
I’d still miss you babe
I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
'Cuz I'll miss you
I’d still miss you babe
I’d still miss you babe and I don't wanna miss a thing.

Tears welled up in Syd’s eyes. That was the perfect song for them. They were so in love that it actually scared her. It scared her because if something ever happened to him she wouldn’t be able to move on. He was too special to let go of. Syd laid moved closer to him and put her hand on his chest, covering his heart. She sat there feeling its steady rhythm. She fell asleep that way, in his arms, in her guardian angels arms.
-A few hours later-
Vaughn woke up only to find Sydney wrapped in his arms. He carefully sat up in bed his back faced to Sydney. Syd opened her eyes and starred at Vaughn as he just sat there. He tried to get up but moaned and sat back down. He put a hand behind his back and tried to reach his wound but failed. Syd sat up and scotched behind him. She lifted his shirt up and looked at the bandage.
“We have to change it, or you might get an infection.” Syd said, “That’s probably why it itches.” She got up and headed to the bathroom. She came back and saw Vaughn flinching which must have meant the pain had really kicked in.
“Here, take these.” She handed Vaughn two gel caps.
“I’ll get you some water…” it was too late Vaughn had already swallowed them.
“It hurts that bad?” Syd asked. Vaughn just nodded.
“Can you lay on your stomach?” Syd asked.
“We’ll find out.” Vaughn said. He slowly rolled over, it felt like someone had stuck a thousand knives in his back and leg. Sydney lifted the square bandage off and wiped his back with disinfectant. She then placed a new bandage over the bullet wound. She could tell Vaughn was still in great pain. Syd leaned down and started kissing his back, she worked up to his neck. She looked over at him and she could tell that her kisses, even though couldn’t heal, did help him take his mind off the pain. She kissed his ear. She then started to massage his shoulders. Vaughn was gradually relaxing as the pain relievers set in. Eventually Vaughn drifted off to sleep. Afraid he would wake if she stopped, she kept on massaging his shoulders. She continued for about 2 hours until she couldn’t go on. She laid back down next to him and fell asleep.

Do you guy's really think it is good. Because honestly i wrote it and i think it needs a little action and Sark gettin' his A** kicked. :D

aww that was really good!! ugh it makes me want vaughn even more!!! its not fair!! :( ok anyways... oh hey can you please pm when you have a new chap??!

AA!! I haven't posted on this is a looooong time!! All the chapters that i missed were awesome!! And yes Sark does need to get his but kicked!!!!!

That was awesome! Great chap! Sark does need his ass kicked! But u can write more of S/V anytime. Could you add me to your PM list?!

I am so sorry you guy's. I have been having a really bad week. My internet wouldn't work over the weekend and i almost died not being able to post stuff and now i feel like sh*t, i have a cold and i am so misreable. I know you guy's are waiting and i promise there will be more. Once again, sorry.
Luv ya all,
-spy41 :smiley:

Back