Paper People

poor Vaughn! :( every one thinks hes crazy! :o_O: if it counts i dont think vaughn is crazy! :D lol awsome chap Cai! thanks for the pm!

This is a great piece of writing. Vaughn is choosing to see her, talk to her, interact with her even though he knows that she is not there. He is happy that way. he would be so miserable if they took that away from him.
Thanks for the PM

well no offence to vaughnie, but he is a widdle bit cwazee... but i guess that's only coz he misses syddums? :cry: that's saaaaaad... :sadangel:

*squeak*

:eyebrow: it wasn't me... it wasn't honest! :whistle:

*twitch*

must... not...

*squeak*

:bye:

luv juju :harp:

owww, this is so sad. I hope Sydney really isn't dead, by the way Vaughn's going, he will get himself in a lot of danger which will be even more sad =( But like always, great chapter Cai.

She is his cautiously crafted masterpiece, the beauty of the world and his reason for living captured in the soul of one woman, the one woman he claimed as his. He is captivated by her, bound by the aura she exudes, and does not care to ever let go. To him, the rest of the world is unseeing; ignorant, blind and too caught up in oblivion to stop and appreciate the paragon that is Sydney Bristow. What is one person's trash is another person's treasure, and Sydney is his treasure.

I love the way you wrote that. It just flows so good.

Snap. Like a twig over-exposed to repelling pressures, he snaps, pushed to the very boundary by frustrating ignorance. "Her name is Sydney," he speaks as if he would to a small disobedient child. "It's always 'her to you, to everyone! It's always her, and she, like she doesn't have a name, like she's never existed to you, meant nothing to you, to anyone!"

calm down vaughniepoo...

"We don’t want to forget," Weiss tries to assure him, but his assurance too, is futile.

But his whispered reply cuts through the fake assurance and the words he sees as lies, voice unwavering in the semi-darkness. "Well you’ve done a damn good job of forgetting her name already."

:eek:

very amazing chapter Cai!
You write this sooo well :hug:
Vaughniepoo is a little crazy...no one is trying to forget sydney. no one could ever forget her!
I want to believe shes not dead...but hmm..
Can't wait for more! friday can't come any sooner! :woot:

:cry: Oh, that flashback was amazing! So very emotional! It was so frenzied and poor, poor Vaughn! You write so poetically, I love it. I love the way he's completely raw. If that makes sense. It's late. :cry: :love: :cry:

Back