Questions and Comments

M

mystery_chick

Well... hi everyone! :lol: I'm the new Mod here. So I'm starting a topic for those who have questions or comments about the Non-Alias Fiction forum. Feel free to ask anything anytime, I'm always around anyways :D
--mandy :angelic:

ETA: Okay i'm editing this just to say. Many of you would like to see people reviewing your fics, but you guys rarely do. So I suggest, everyone should start reading other people's fics and review them cause someday (very soon) you would get more reviews in your fic.... does that make sense? ;)

okay i had made a comment/idea about this forum awhile ago and i posted it in the comments section of AA and none of the mods/admins never got back to me or said anything about it!

but now we have you! our very own mod with mod connections! ;) okay my idea was this:
have sort of like a contest/challenge like fanfic does but different! here is the link to that post..becuase i think it describes pretty well! thanks for your time!
LINK TO IDEA! :idea: thanks for reading!

yes believe it or not i have seen it. Don't worry, I asked Charlie, he approved, and i was about to pm you about it before I had to go eat dinner. anyways I'll pm you on details and stuff. Hopefully we can get it up and running really quickly.
--Mandy :angelic:

I have a question about the new contest. These elements...so we just have to include two of these three in our story somehow? (the three being pumpkin pie, a thunderstorm, and the picture)

well after you write your fic, post it, and leave the following:

Title: (with a link to the story):
Author:
Disclaimer (if needed):
Rating (dependent on language and context:
Genre (optional):
Spoilers (if based on a show or book):

the title can be the link itself or you can post the URL beneath/beside it.

no length limits, it can be two lines as long as i'm concerned (that is if you can write in all the requirments in the two lines :lol: )

i dont think mandy will mind me answering this...but with the picture it is either inserted somehow into your fic..say your character has that painting hanging in their room...and you describe it or.... it is the setting and backdrop for your story or used in the story in another form but it has to be described in some form and actively seen in the story......hopefully that helps! ;)

Back