RaNdOm #2&O&3#

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ffect said:
girlscout ice cream? lol is there such thing?

we jsut bought girl scout cookies tho, they are sooo expensive now, and dont' even taste that good. its all the little girl look so sad factor :P

4 bucks for a box! crazyness :P
Kind of expensive, sure, but their Thin Mints? :woot:

I don't think they're shaped like Spongebob? :blink: Are they? Hmm. I should go look. Too lazy to get up, though. :lol:

Joyie said:
Breyer's Spongebob Squarepants kind. 🤤 Caramel. And chocolatey crunchy/chewy or whatever chunks.. heaven. 🤤
lol spongebob icecream! hehe i want some :P is it anything special?

VaughnFan13 said:
3ffect said:
girlscout ice cream? lol is there such thing?

we jsut bought girl scout cookies tho, they are sooo expensive now, and dont' even taste that good. its all the little girl look so sad factor :P

4 bucks for a box! crazyness :P
Kind of expensive, sure, but their Thin Mints? :woot:
eee i love them so much :thud: and the peanut butter chocolate ones 🤤

Kathy said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Kathy said:
*sniff*

I have to wait  for my platinum...until they get a p.o. box.  :(
you really should get a credit card, even if you're not going to use it much. It's good to establish credit for the future.
:hmm: :idea: I could ask my parents for a credit card for my birthday! :lol:
you can just apply for one

Why is it called Spongebob? I dunno. But it's DELISH! 🤤 It's reaaaaaaaaaaaaal good!!

I never was a girl scout either. LOL. The girl scout office is right in front of my uncle's house. :lol:

i would never become one, i hate skirts or dresses. If only there was another type of scouts, hmm do they actually get to use knives :P

3ffect said:
i would never become one, i hate skirts or dresses. If only there was another type of scouts, hmm do they actually get to use knives :P
i haaaaaate dresses too :D dont own one :lol:

knives are cool though... :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.