Random #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SydB_JenG said:
I can't get into the website I started! lol...it's Nancy Drew...help! Someone who has an invisionfree site
:hi: I HAVE ONE! and it's *fearless* :lol:

hmm... Mo, maybe I shouldn't help you... considering I HATE DREW! and Gaia rocks!

nance said:
SydB_JenG said:
I can't get into the website I started! lol...it's Nancy Drew...help! Someone who has an invisionfree site
:hi: I HAVE ONE! and it's *fearless* :lol:

hmm... Mo, maybe I shouldn't help you... considering I HATE DREW! and Gaia rocks!
there aren't any evil admins on there r there??

Tommy said:
nance said:
Tommy said:
I'm on a Cruel Intentions kick...it's always been one of my favorite movies but lately, I've been making wps, music videos, and I even started on a site :S  I want the soundtrack really bad (if anyone wants to buy it for me, I would be very happy *hint, hint*)  What's really stupid though is that the soundtrack costs more than the DVD :angry:  I think my DVD is almost worn out from me playing Marcy Playground's "Comin' Up From Behind"....so yeah, I need the soundtrack  :confused:
never saw that movie. hm.... maybe i'll rent it...

chelsea... reesewitherspoon went to you friend's HS???? that's very cool!
Oh, you have to see it!!

...because I said so! It's one of my favorite movies and it has to be a good movie to be one of my favorites because I don't like the whole favorites thing.
I rented that movie once. My dad watched it before I did, and I was going to watch it with my mom, but my dad wouldn't let me. I do remember two gay guys in bed though :confused:

there aren't any evil admins on there r there??
You say it as if there are evil Admin here :devil: :sly: :madfire: :superangry:
:angelic:

Im an equal shipper i guess! havent seen either new series and i've loved Buffy/angel together longer than syd/vaughn! awwwww, both couples should be together 4 eva! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back