Random #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
nance said:
sark said:
about my friend not accepting me and everything she just e-mailed back saying she wanted 2 see my reaction!!!!

MY GOD!!!!
she was just playing with my emotions! I AM SO STEAMED! :jawdrop:  :madfire:
:eek: THAT IS SO FREAKING SCREWED UP!!!!!!!! ahhh, so you still going to be friends with her?!?!?!! i f***king wouldn't!
i don't no. it was hard 4 me 2 send her an e-mail saying i didn't want 2 be friends any way. :confused: [/quote]

hmmm... well it's a nasty joke and i think she did it purposely to make you change (not only as a reaction) but i wouldn't know, i don't know her really. if you think that staying friends with her is worth it, then stay friends. [/quote]
OH MY GOSH!!! :eek: that's absolutely horrible!

I'm on a Cruel Intentions kick...it's always been one of my favorite movies but lately, I've been making wps, music videos, and I even started on a site :S I want the soundtrack really bad (if anyone wants to buy it for me, I would be very happy *hint, hint*) What's really stupid though is that the soundtrack costs more than the DVD :angry: I think my DVD is almost worn out from me playing Marcy Playground's "Comin' Up From Behind"....so yeah, I need the soundtrack :confused:

Tommy said:
I'm on a Cruel Intentions kick...it's always been one of my favorite movies but lately, I've been making wps, music videos, and I even started on a site :S I want the soundtrack really bad (if anyone wants to buy it for me, I would be very happy *hint, hint*) What's really stupid though is that the soundtrack costs more than the DVD :angry: I think my DVD is almost worn out from me playing Marcy Playground's "Comin' Up From Behind"....so yeah, I need the soundtrack :confused:
never saw that movie. hm.... maybe i'll rent it...

chelsea... reesewitherspoon went to you friend's HS???? that's very cool!

so is that de niro thing any good nance?? there is felgercarb on tv and im at my neighbors so cant watch my alias tapes!! although i could go hang out in the basement with my neighbor but im afraid of what he might do!! so ill stay upstairs and chat!!

nance said:
yah she did! there are still bunches of pictures there and stuff but it's an all-girls school and it's kinda known for being kinda snotty. harpeth hall.

ahh yes will and grace is on!! omg this is harilous karen and jack are doing some freaky dance!! damn this is really old!! anyways hahaha they are hysterical!!

nance said:
Tommy said:
I'm on a Cruel Intentions kick...it's always been one of my favorite movies but lately, I've been making wps, music videos, and I even started on a site :S  I want the soundtrack really bad (if anyone wants to buy it for me, I would be very happy *hint, hint*)  What's really stupid though is that the soundtrack costs more than the DVD :angry:  I think my DVD is almost worn out from me playing Marcy Playground's "Comin' Up From Behind"....so yeah, I need the soundtrack  :confused:

Oh, you have to see it!!

...because I said so! It's one of my favorite movies and it has to be a good movie to be one of my favorites because I don't like the whole favorites thing.

alright guys im out of here!! need to get all the sleep i can get since im probably goin to be woken up early by a crying 3 yr old so good night!!

Tommy said:
nance said:
Tommy said:
I'm on a Cruel Intentions kick...it's always been one of my favorite movies but lately, I've been making wps, music videos, and I even started on a site :S  I want the soundtrack really bad (if anyone wants to buy it for me, I would be very happy *hint, hint*)  What's really stupid though is that the soundtrack costs more than the DVD :angry:  I think my DVD is almost worn out from me playing Marcy Playground's "Comin' Up From Behind"....so yeah, I need the soundtrack  :confused:

Oh, you have to see it!!

...because I said so! It's one of my favorite movies and it has to be a good movie to be one of my favorites because I don't like the whole favorites thing.
What's wrong with the whole favorites thing? :lol:

Jennifer Garner... Alias... Michael Vartan ^_^ -all favorites

hehe and I'll see it.

oh my gosh... just got back from watching that hunk of a man, LEO! ohhhh, i'll never get over that guy. it's pathetic. :love: :lol:

gosh... i remember when like every girl and her mother loved that guy... it was like never ending. my best friend did and she'd like go to the fansites 24/7 and stare at him. it was ridiculous. i still maintain that he is UGLY. very much so indeed.

alias_fan said:
gosh... i remember when like every girl and her mother loved that guy... it was like never ending. my best friend did and she'd like go to the fansites 24/7 and stare at him. it was ridiculous. i still maintain that he is UGLY. very much so indeed.
*gasp* ugly... ::staggers:: but... but... he... is so handsome! too bad that model, Gisele Bundchen is so darn pretty. :lol:

ohhhh new thread coming... hahaha it's mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back