random #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
alias_fan said:
it's truly horrific. it's like the meeting of the lifetime losers who will never pass a class and some how me and my friend got stuck in it.
if you pass your classes, why are you there?

i know nance i ran to the kitchen and got back and it was almost over!!(ugh felgercarb the ac is blowing on me and its really cold!! ugh got to figure out how to turn it off!!) ok what the hell is buy magazine anyways??!!!

omg im losing my mind!! i cant not stand this child anymore! we were eating dinner and i was having a salad and she was like can i have some so i gave her some and then she was like no i want yours!! god i was like you have some on your plate!!! oh thank god she is goin to school tomorrow cause i cant take another full day with her!!! omg i hate 3 yr olds!!! the never shut up and repeat everything you say and have the such a smart mouth!! ok im goin to stop rambling on and on!!

aloha! I'm happy happy, happy happy happy! TODAY IS GREAT OH GOD ALMIGHTY! :skips and clicks heels together like and old man: hey when are we gonna have a family reuiniuon? today is a good day, happy happy good day . . . .

well im happy for you roxy!! i wish my day could have been as good as yours!!
and yeah a family reuinion would be nice!!

dang, I just stepped on peanut butter my sis purposly spread on the floor (ok maybe not but still!) thats really gross . . . . not so happy . . . . anger rising . . . . deep breathe . . . . in and out . . . . falling. :P :D :woot: ya i'm a little bit insane today, just ever so slightly . . :lol:

AliasHombre said:
alias_fan said:
it's truly horrific. it's like the meeting of the lifetime losers who will never pass a class and some how me and my friend got stuck in it.
if you pass your classes, why are you there?
two words: my parents.

my parents want me to improve and be perfect at everything basically(but sports of course) and i basically hate it. i mean i know they want good for me and all but i think they just got completely ripped off.

lol but i would never do that!!!! or they might give me a lecture on "taking ownership" or "being friends" or something.... truthfully if you heard what they told this one kid today you'd know how truly awful it was.

that stinks.. iom volunteering at my old schoool's "summer enrichment classes." which are actually really cool. im helping with the cooking class. and theres a journalism and art and everything. lmo. hehehe.///// but rs stinks..

what happen with H.P??? im not a H.P. liker so i dont know!! my neighbor finished it last night but i know nothing about it!!

well someone died...but i dotn wanna ruin it for the people who havent finished...but she picked the worst person to kill!! AGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back