Season 4 Rate: The Awful Truth

What did you think of "The Awful Truth"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
^_^ Great episode last night!!! I loved the bank mission in the begining. :D And it's good to see Weiss is in APO now. :smiley: I cant wait for next week!!

Yay, I'm so glad Weiss is in APO now. I knew he was going to be but I'm glad it was sooner than later.

To anyone who looked at season four promo pics on alias media or saw the "this season on alias" video preview on the ABC website, both showed Weiss, Nadia, Sydney and Vaughn at APO so it was spoiled that Weiss would be joining.
. I love that way they did it.

Jack and Nadia! I would bet Mia and Victor had fun filming those psych evaluation scenes. And the "women" partner.

E

sarkfan_alias said:
i liked the episode alot i can not wait intill next week i wander what  Irnia is Holding a nother kid mabey who knows i can not wait
[post="1158707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i also loved when Marshlle said shut up that was good

so i enjoyed the episode - the opening missionwas so funny - syd and marshall rock!!! :smiley: and vaughn punched dixon!! :lol: his british accent was a bit dodgy bit his attitude was hilarious! i loved the party - I am so enjoying seeing them all have social lives - its really cool!! and weiss and nadia are so cute together - when i heard about it in spoilers I thought it would be felgercarb but ithey are too cute together - and syd and vaughn discussing them was cute too!!! vaughn line when jack showed up was so funny. the mission was cool - i liked syd alias and the gun thing vaughn was using to chat with syd was cool! :smiley: i like how they all go on missions even thought its a little weird still . the whole jack questioning nadia thing got me confused - why was he asking her so many quesitons before telling her that guy killed irina :thinking: anyways she kicks ass!!

all in all a great episode - i feel we are missing a storyline to tie all the episodes togehter somehow - maybe it will kick in soon. ^_^

jems said:
why was he asking her so many quesitons before telling her that guy killed irina :thinking:  anyways she kicks ass!!
[post="1158749"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I was wondering about all the questions too, twin. :lol:

I liked this episode. I can't believe Jack though. Oh wait yeah I can, It never seems to amaze me what links that man will go to; to protect himself. He has done the same for Syd in the past, but it just makes me since to tell Nadiad. Who knows what JJ has planed though

Great epi! Love Alias!!! :smiley: :love: :love: :love:

Is it just me or does Nadia :redhair: seem a little butchy???

Don't get me wrong, she's cool, but I think she's "hiding" something... :king:

I think she knows how to do some manipulating of her own. :cool:

BTW: 🎂 Eric Weiss! Does that make u 39? :thinking:

I cant wait until these stand alone episodes are over. i find these normaal missions SO boreing. I do like the lightness i guess and personal life is very good:smiley:

i just hope i becomes more season 1 than poeple are saying it is. at least a teeny bit of rambaldi and some sort of mystery. the only one i care about at the moment is why Irina put the hit on Sydneys life.

Jackie

i hope they mix it up a bit, like have self-contained episodes, but also cliffhangers and more flashbacks and more marshall. so far it's also more funny :tvhappy:

nadia shooting martin with all that rage was awesome. i can see her being the next evil beotch. :sniper: :missing: i just hope she stays on alias for at least two full seasons.

Nadia is cool and all but I don't like it that she always gets to "save" Syd. It has become so apparent in all 3 eppys that she was always the one to save her at the very last minute......hmm.......somehow it makes Syd looks weak, and SHE IS DEFINITELY NOT WEAK!!! come on, Syd IS the heroine!!! I don't want too much emphasis on Nadis plsssss

loved the episode (y)

All the action, all the drama, all the secrets ... wow ... can't wait for next week :woot:

Jack? wtf? can't you for once tell the truth ... :confused:

Back