• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
it was a good episode...Iliked it when she blew the car up! I like that Weiss was in alot of the episodes..Maybe Sydney will get together with him!!! OH YEAH..I hope is in more episodes! And Jack??? I liked that JJ put him in prison..only for Sydney to get him out...Great stuff

I loved it, but I am so mad at Vaughn...I love Michael Vartan, but his character was a jerk Did he start dating as soon as Sydney died? What, did it take him two days to get over her? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Not to mention this will seriously cut into Vartan's screen time, since he's out of the CIA(once again horrible!)

toy_luvr said:
Not to mention this will seriously cut into Vartan's screen time, since he's out of the CIA(once again horrible!)
i think mr. vaughn will join the cia again. he is, after all, one of the lead characters...

freelancer1 said:
OMG!!! i liked it when she kicked vaughns ass
dude!!!!! he had it comin for him! but then he shot her that wasn't nice! i never thought he would become a school teacher i mean it's vaughn......oh well!!! at least sydney is still there!lol

agjell said:
toy_luvr said:
Not to mention this will seriously cut into Vartan's screen time, since he's out of the CIA(once again horrible!)
i think mr. vaughn will join the cia again. he is, after all, one of the lead characters...
Oh, c'mon, y'know that'll be remedied, like, next week!
;)

verdantheart said:
agjell said:
toy_luvr said:
Oh, c'mon, y'know that'll be remedied, like, next week!
;)
Yeah I know, I was just thinking worse case scenario, but come one! He was barely in the premire :( (n) , but since he is an important character, he'll have a huge part, even if he isn't in the CIA. But I have a feeling he'll ponder rejoining, he still is in love with Sydney.

CrAzY4ALiAs said:
oh and 4 all the canadians.... am i the only sad one who watched it twice:eek:nce on ctv and once on abc? lol!

ems
HA! I wasn't the only one! yup yup I watched it twice. :rolleyes: i know, typical :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

I've watched it twice, and I plan on watching it again (maybe twice or 3 times ^_^ ) today. Can't get enough Alias that's for sure!

Why is everyone so mad at Vaughn?

I know that he married, and I am an S/V shipper but that reaction... him crying after Syd's apartment was burned down. i mean, vaughn is NOT unfeeling.

He loved syd so much and probably still does in a way. he left the CIA because it reminded him too much of syd...

of course it's horrible he got married but people have to MOVE ON... just like syd moved on after dannys death.

she slept with Noah Hicks too :( don't forget that...

vaughn is only human and so is syd. :sigh:

"The Two" was awesome ... what a great way to start a new season ...

I loved Syd screaming at Dixon in the hospital room ... I loved her disguise and all ... and men, that scene with Vaughn where she tells him, "its all about faith" ... that broke my heart ...

"Closure? I won't give you closure ... because if it was me, I would have waited for you. And now I see it would have been a waste of time" .... men, those were harsh words from Syd to Vaughn ...

I loved the premiere ... (y)

And I can't wait for the next eppy ... and those scenes for the following ... men, it looks good ... this is gonna be a season to remember ... :woot:

That was so awsome !!!!! I wasn't sure how I'd feel with that Vaughn thing
you know, but it's ok 4 now, we haven' t seen her.
And the previews, my god, I was really pumped, it rocked!!
Can't wait.

the beggining was weird and a lil bit confusin for me but then once it started to get from the middle to the end it got A LOT better...the episode wasn't wut i expected really ;)

i went from being pissed at vaughn, to feeling sorry for him, to wishing syd would slap him, to feeling sad for him...it was a real roller coaster ride!

and spydaddy! it broke my heart to see him looking like that in that jail...i nearly started crying...poor jack...

and that lindsey guy...argh! what an ass! i cant believe he classified syd as the enemy!

sloane...is he really good? it kinda disturbed me that he was on that magazine cover, but maybe he did change...i dont know.

i cant wait to see her...Vaughn's wife...grrr...i want to see how syd handles it!

nance said:
Why is everyone so mad at Vaughn?
I'm not mad at him. If others are, it's probably because Sydney is. But, y'know, it's kinda nice not to have to listen to everybody talking about how "perfect" he is--when he's not--and he's obviously not written that way. Yet for months and months he could do no wrong. So now everybody is going overboard the other direction. They'll come back. Meanwhile, I'll take a deep breath of the fresh air!
;)

Back