Season 3 Reaction to 3.12 "Crossings"

What did you think of Season 3 Episode 12, "Crossings"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
quietgirl27012 said:
great ep I loved the s/v kiss but I hae how vaughn went back to lauren at the end. I love David ANder's real voice.
I don't think that's quite his real accent. I think he was doing a brit doing a Portland.
:lol:

Hey guys! I've just seen the episode right now and I wanted to say : Wow!
It was great...
I really like Jack in this episode...the fight, the kisses, the smiles
: ) :woot:

Wow this epi is a twist......Now JJ has me worndering about thing..Hopefulll..there will be more twist to the up comming episode..

mystery_chick said:
does anyone else notice the weird pouty fish lips thing she does??? Perhaps she's trying to look more like sydney..........the mummy YAY 

hahah rotflmao :rotflmao: kinda, I noticed that too though it might just be her 'thing' while JG just looks that way ;)
--mandy :angelic:
yeah I think she's just trying to be like sydney cause she knows nobody likes her........

If Lauren wants Vaughn and Syd to be killed then why doesn't she have the guy shoot both of them with the injections like he did to the pilots? Why create something so fancy as a plane crash? Come to think of it, if I was Lauren, it would be very easy to kill Vaughn and Syd. Blast you JJ Abram.

dreamlancer said:
If Lauren wants Vaughn and Syd to be killed then why doesn't she have the guy shoot both of them with the injections like he did to the pilots? Why create something so fancy as a plane crash?
Most likely because the plane crashing would have looked more like an accident and the subsequent wreckage would make it impossible to show that the pilots had been drugged. ^_^

I thought it was kinda wierd that Lauren asked Syd to dinner....which made me think about the next eps title but i can be sure cause i don't know what time they set.....so could someone help me stop thinking so hard and tell me what time they set.

*head explodes*

but if he had injected all 4 of them there still would have been a plane crash, and it would ensure no chance of survival cuz they would all be unconscious.

but anyway, who loved the gloria estefan comment? hahaha so random! and sark was all confused like where did that come from? ahh it was good.

hotpot said:
dreamlancer said:
If Lauren wants Vaughn and Syd to be killed then why doesn't she have the guy shoot both of them with the injections like he did to the pilots? Why create something so fancy as a plane crash?
Most likely because the plane crashing would have looked more like an accident and the subsequent wreckage would make it impossible to show that the pilots had been drugged. ^_^
But a crash would have destroyed all their bodies, so the evidence would be gone, and if he'd hit all four it would have ensured that Syd and Vaughn died...

:eek: ok for me;this is going to sound so weird; but the show just finally clicked

i mean before the show was missing it's usually evidant pizzaz but for some reason i actually said to myself i like melissa george being evil-i even said SARK WAS HOT!!!and then when spy daddy got some nookie and oh man i could go on and on-we the audience finding out that vaughn still thinks that SYD is the only one for him!!!!!!oh man-but ya i really think that these past 2 episodes have really given ALIAS the kick it needed to grab more attention to this season and make those dang review people stop complaining about the problems on this season so far!!!!! :eek:

(y) I agree, the whole rest of the season I've been kind of like :blink: :o_O: and it all seemed kind of um... I dunno pointless I guess. But now it's all brought together ^_^

I think part of the problem was that we didn't have a villian... like one person we knew was evil that we could hate. Yeah we have the covenant but thats a group not a person. And of course we still suspect Sloane, but Sark's hardly been in it and... I dunno :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
hotpot said:
dreamlancer said:
But a crash would have destroyed all their bodies, so the evidence would be gone, and if he'd hit all four it would have ensured that Syd and Vaughn died...
Ah true! That's logically right, but I guess we knew Syd and Vaughn really weren't going to die so that might have been too thorough! ^_^ Good point Siri!

hotpot said:
SiriCerasi said:
hotpot said:
dreamlancer said:
Ah true! That's logically right, but I guess we knew Syd and Vaughn really weren't going to die so that might have been too thorough! ^_^ Good point Siri!
The bodies won't have been destroyed. You saw how the plan crashed. It was still in one piece and it would have stayed that way till Vaughn blew it up. They could have found all the bodies and eventually found out that it wasnt an accident,

I love evil Lauren. I mean before we found out she was evil, we really didn't know a whole lot about her. Now they're focusing more on her and we can start to know more. At least we know that Sark doesn't know the truth yet about her.

VaughnGurl2003 said:
hotpot said:
SiriCerasi said:
hotpot said:
dreamlancer said:
The bodies won't have been destroyed. You saw how the plan crashed. It was still in one piece and it would have stayed that way till Vaughn blew it up. They could have found all the bodies and eventually found out that it wasnt an accident
Yeah but the plane didn't completely crash, Vaughn and Syd were helping it. I don't know if in a real crash the bodies would have been completely destroyed, just a thought.

VaughnGurl2003 said:
hotpot said:
SiriCerasi said:
hotpot said:
dreamlancer said:
The bodies won't have been destroyed. You saw how the plan crashed. It was still in one piece and it would have stayed that way till Vaughn blew it up. They could have found all the bodies and eventually found out that it wasnt an accident,
Ah, I think if that a plane was doing a free fall with engines cut and no landing gear from an in-flight altitude landing on solid earth, that scene was very incorrect. There would have been nothing left of that plane if a situation like that actually happened... As what happens when real planes crash even the ones that manage to get emergency landing down, it still can be a bad wreck site. Not just one big piece of plane still intact and a couple fiery piles around...

hotpot said:
VaughnGurl2003 said:
hotpot said:
SiriCerasi said:
hotpot said:
dreamlancer said:
Ah, I think if that a plane was doing a free fall with engines cut and no landing gear from an in-flight altitude landing on solid earth, that scene was very incorrect. There would have been nothing left of that plane if a situation like that actually happened... As what happens when real planes crash even the ones that manage to get emergency landing down, it still can be a bad wreck site. Not just one big piece of plane still intact and a couple fiery piles around...
Yeah that's what I was thinking, that it was very unrealistic :lol:

I think it was a bit poor to have the pilots hit and not Sydney and Vaughn.

A possible reason is that the pilots felt the sting of the darts but brushed off the stings as something weird but not worth worrying about. Sydney and Vaughn as trained agents might have thought poison right then as a possibility and get fast medical attention before the slow poison would kill them.

Back