Season 3 Resurrection?

WV_Mountaineer said:
Why was it important that we learn that Bill Vaughn was a follower of Rambaldi and he died because he was hiding Nadia - if it isn't going to become relevant in the near future?
I'm just giving you my two cents on this one, but here is my take on this ..

Michael Vaughn has idolized his father all his life. He has mentioned so many times what a "company guy" he was -- never questioning orders to his superiors, only in his diary where no one would see his doubts laid out ... and Michael has followed in those footsteps.

Now granted that along the way he met Sydney, who has an aversions to the rules! ;) and once in a while, he has bended those rules to get the job done .....

But look at who Vaughn is now -- he is broken, having been deceived by Lauren, facing the possibility of losing Syd forever -- and he recently learned that his father also disobeyed the CIA when he kidnapped "the passenger" and it was that act of revolt which got him killed ...

I think that the additional information on Vaughn's father has been provided recently to facilitate Vaughn's "resurrection" ..... seeing that his father was killed while doing something as a "Rambaldi follower" will bolster his desire to keep Sydney -- "The Chosen One" -- safe ... and to be able to succeed where his father was unable to. If he is able to accomplish this task, it will also lead (hopefully) to the "resurrection" of Syd & Vaughn's relationship.

wow - there are so many cool ideas about the possibel resurection to occur - i am so proud i managed to not click the spoiler tags. i did however see gogo's specualtion that the finale would be the resurection of Julia Thorne and that we would be thrown back two years to sy'd s death - i dont think they will do this to us - although i quite like the idea of getting rid of lauren before she even shows up!! LOL and it would allow there to be no Irina for 2 years! so it could work. but surely an ending like this is too similar to last years ending - time line shocks. It misyt be something else.

as for the resurection - i can only think it is rambaldi - but you never know - it could be anything. :thinking:

umm...i thought sydney killed that doctor dude. remember? he said..."You were my favorite. You never broke." right before he died.

I'm going to add my thoughts here. I don't think it will all be a dream and we go back to the end of Season 2. It would be pretty cool though.

I think the resurrection is Rambaldi's powers and it's through Nadia. And I keep remembering Sydney is the one in the Rambaldi text to bring utter desolation to all the world. So, something has to happen where Sydney goes all psycho spy on us. Revenge is a theme that has been through all the seasons. Maybe she has to get revenge for Nadia or Vaughan or Jack. I really hope neither Jack or Vaughan dies. I would cry myself to sleep at night. (n)

But, Irina's name is on the Rambaldi box and maybe she dies. Then there would be no more Lena Olin option to come back ever.

I really have no idea and can't wait for the season finale.

Resurrection: the state of one risen from the dead.

1. Vaughn's Dad (They have indicated that he was involved with Rambaldi)

2. Francie (Seems unlikely)

3. Danny (What would Syd do?)

4. Syd & Vaughn's relationship (Too simple?)

5. SD-6 (Hummn???)

6. Someone or Something we wouldn't even expect (Most likely)

Meanings:
resurrection
Text: Synonyms REVIVAL, reanimation, rebirth, renaissance, renascence, resurgence, resuscitation, revivification, reviviscence, risorgimento

REVIVAL
Text: a renewal of life, activity, or prominence <a revival of weaving>
Synonyms rebirth, renaissance, renascence, resurgence, resurrection,

If JJ makes Vaughn's dad the one who is resurrected then he has some obsession with reviving people from the dead. For example:

1. Irina Derevko... supposedly dead after car crash... faked own death.. resurfaces 20 years later

2. the Francie Clone/ Allison Doren... shot by Syd @ end of season one.... returned in season 2... got shot by syd again.. lived b/c of the serum... stabbed by Will

3. Emily Sloane... supposedly killed by Sloane himself... faked death to avoid execution by the Alliance

4. Will... well kind of.... stabbed by Francie @ end of season 2... somehow survived being stabbed and being trapped in a burning apartment

5. Sydney.. thought to be dead for 2 years.. really was alive under alias of Julia Thorne

6. Sloane... killed by lethal injection... faked death by Jack from the drugs he put in his wine

... do you see what I mean... he is obsessed with bringing people back from the dead. Now every time someone dies in the show i dont know whether or not to believe if they are really dead.

3. Danny (What would Syd do?)

This made me think... What if it did happened?
It has been reported that in the season finale Syd is forced to make a very difficult decision... everyone has been speculating that perhaps she has to choose between Jack and Vaughn... but what if Danny does come back and Syd has to choose between Vaughn and Danny. Who would she choose? She loves them both.

youngwayne said:
Remember what Vaughn told Syd. The Passenger will fight the one in the Prophesy and neither will survive. The ressurection may be related to that. If I may speculate a little,

FYI, I spoiler-tagged the above speculation in case it gives anything away with what little episodes remaining.
I think yours is the most probable scenario...as you said before (and as Vaughn told Sydney), both of them will fight and neither will make it out alive... After that comes the 'resurrection' part. . . .

Yes, very interesting ! Thumbs up (y)

okay; im thinking that they are resurecting a person and a rambaldi machine

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->syd is forced to choose between vaughn and jack, she chooses jack but nadia then helps her to make a RAMBALDI machine that will allow her to go back in time to save vaughn<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

🐒 :angelic: sexci sark forever :angelic: 🐒

:angelic: 🐒 vaughn rocks the socks 🐒 :angelic:

I don't know if this was said already but-- what if Julia Thorne comes back . Well I nkow that Sydney never was her, but what if something shaking happens that releases all the brainwashing she had to go through?

sexcivaughan14 said:
okay; im thinking that they are resurecting a person and a rambaldi machine

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->syd is forced to choose between vaughn and jack, she chooses jack but nadia then helps her to make a RAMBALDI machine that will allow her to go back in time to save vaughn<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

🐒 :angelic: sexci sark forever :angelic: 🐒

:angelic: 🐒 vaughn rocks the socks 🐒 :angelic:
that's a false rumor [about the spoiler]. no such thing is going to happen.

What if Irina's the girl version of Milo? No? How about at least a direct descendent? She's the mother to both the Passenger and the Chosen One.

Back