Right In Front Of Me

oo, nadia's look woulda been priceless... great fic janet, as always. could i get a pm when you post the new fic? thanks in advance!
Aliaschick347

*sad groan*

Mannn Too many things are ending.

I'm so sad.

*sips martini* Drama, Drama, Drama. *Sips second martini*

*sigh* I just... grrrrr.

-You will find me :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

That was great ... aww they are soo cute ... love it ... so the finally told the 'rents ... Jack was not happy ... love Amelie and Irinas reactions ... aww it over already ... ohh they had a boy ... soo cute

“That’s my point. I think the two of you need some time apart,” he said in a concerned way.

Jack they were apart all during school and while Michael was in France. And if you think she should date other guys and she was going to, she would've already done it.

I loved the name of Brian for the baby and you also know he will grow up being multi-lingual.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

ohhh that ended most perfectly :love: they had a gorguz boy, 9 pounds, thats heavy, the heaviest baby that i know of is my friends mother who had a son n he was 11 pounds. he was huge

they sound like the most perfect family, they're all awesome :P

-luv Em 💘

Ohh man I come back and its over!!!!! (n)
-I really really liked this!!!!!
HA I loved how they waited two years to tell everyone...and to top it off tell them that were getting married!!!! :lol:
-I knew Jack would react that way...and poor Nadia..she kept Syd and Vaughn a secret but Syd sold her out!!!! :D
-Soo Cute!!! Loved it!!!!

Back