Right In Front Of Me

Great update. How could anyone forget a kiss from Michael Vaughn. They should just forget about what their parents think and tell each other how they really feel.

Can't wait for more

Boy, is it going to be awkward for a while.

Can't wait to see how long it will be before one of them spills the beans on their feelings.

Aww they both like each other and both want to kiss again!!!
-I think Syd should just kiss him at the movies!!!! :angelic:
I hope that admit their feelings soon!!!
-Great update!! Loved it!!

Lol. I like the quote at the bottom and the pig is staring at me!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, the pig is staring, the pig is staring... I'm not creeped out by a piggy bank staring... no... not at all.. okay, I have a *THING* with inatamite (sp?...) objects having eyes and being pointed in my direction.

...Not akward just... complicated. :smiley:

-Le Tired :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

PS.

900th post!!! WOO.... post party. *hats* dance music. wooo *dance* I'm very happy about my 900th post. I feel very accomplished. when I get to 1000 its going to be a bigger party. ;)

“Yeah… um, just a sec though,” she sighed nervously as she walked up to him. “That kiss last week… that’s forgotten about, right?”

Michael’s heart jumped up into his throat at the mention of it. He gave an automatic response as he opened up his car door, “Yeah… why do you ask?”

“No reason… just wanted to make sure there wasn’t any awkwardness or anything…”

He smiled at her. “No awkwardness,” he told her, though he still wondered why she had mentioned it.

“Good,” she smiled back.

If I were Michael, I'd think that Sydney didn't have any feelings for him and was trying to tell him that. I hope she gives him some hint that she would like to kiss him again.

Chris

Back