s/v Hurting

Holy felgercarb, you rock on Weiss! He is so totally right. DIVORCE HER! J.J. DO YOU HEAR US! :::mob loudly chants::: DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE!!! Thanks for the Pm, he HAS to go see her!! Hurry with that update!!!

Rachel

Weiss got up and headed towards his room.
“Oh, and by the way. Lauren wants you to call her. Divorce her Vaughn”

Vaughn couldn’t bring himself to call Lauren. He also couldn’t bring himself to think about going to talk to Sydney. So he thought about the good old days. The days when she was his.

Vaughn plucked up the courage the next day to go see Sydney. He had heard she was still in unconcious. He nervously walked towards the hospital. He headed towards the reception even though he knew exactly what room number she was in.

"Hi. Im here to see Sydney Bristow."

"Name please."

"Michael Vaughn."

"Go up 2 floors. On your right. Room 576."

"Thanks."

Vaughn got on the lift and looked at the roses he had brought. The symbolized his love for her. But he knew he couldn't give them too her. As Jack had told him once before. HIs kindness towards her killed her. So he dropped them into the bin when he exited the lift.

He stood outside the door for a few seconds. He took a deep breath and entered. There was Jack Bristow sitting on a chair staring at Sydney. His eyes full of sorrow. Something Vaughn had never seen before. Jack turned and looked at him. He stood up and walked out and closed the door. This small gesture was a good sign for Vaughn.

He sat on the chair that Jack had left vacant. He looked at the scratches covering Sydney's beautiful face. THen he began. He talked to her.

"Sydney.... i know you can't hear me but i am hoping you will wake at the sound of my voice. Please. I...I...I love you Sydney."

NOthing. NOt one reaction. He couldn't bear it. Tears streamed down his face uncontrolablly. He got up and headed towards the door.

"Vaughn?" came a soft voice.

Omfg you should see me I am running around screaming "SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP!!!!!" Omg you DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY your update made me! I was like OMG SHE UPDATED!! I was like OMFG and running around and I was all hugging Sarah and Becca and they were all like "What the f***?" and I was all like SHE UPDATED!!! And they were all like "Shut the hell up!" and then I ran back to my computer room and left them, sitting down there in the formal living room, because they were playing my paino, and then I read it and I was all like OMG OMG OMG SHE WOKE UP and here I am, ranting, and Sarah, Becca, and Elena (who just got here and they're here to do homework) are seriously traumatized now, but I don't care because thet are my best friends, and they understand how totally and pathetically obsessed I am with your fic! So that's why you have to give us a nice, long, update, like RIGHT NOW!!!

Rachel

Omfg you should see me I am running around screaming "SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP SHE WOKE UP!!!!!" Omg you DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY your update made me! I was like OMG SHE UPDATED!! I was like OMFG and running around and I was all hugging Sarah and Becca and they were all like "What the f***?" and I was all like SHE UPDATED!!! And they were all like "Shut the hell up!" and then I ran back to my computer room and left them, sitting down there in the formal living room, because they were playing my paino, and then I read it and I was all like OMG OMG OMG SHE WOKE UP and here I am, ranting, and Sarah, Becca, and Elena (who just got here and they're here to do homework) are seriously traumatized now, but I don't care because thet are my best friends, and they understand how totally and pathetically obsessed I am with your fic! So that's why you have to give us a nice, long, update, like RIGHT NOW!!!

Rachel

This is probably going to be short. This post is just for Rachel. LOL.

NOthing. NOt one reaction. He couldn't bear it. Tears streamed down his face uncontrolablly. He got up and headed towards the door.

"Vaughn?" came a soft voice.

*&*********************&*

Vaughn stood there for a few seconds breathing in deeply. He turned. There she was. Awake. Sydney stared at him intently.

"Vaughn, why are your eyes red?"

"There not. Are they?"

"Yes, they are."

"I think you should get some rest."

"Vaughn, i just woke up. Dont you want to talk to me at all?"

A hurt look spread across Sydney's face. Vaughn looked at her. He walked towards her bed and sat in the soft cushion chair."

Sydney stared at him.

"You have been crying."

"Yes." Vaughn mumbled.

"Why?"

"Sydney, you know exactly why."

"I need you to tell me."

"Everyday and everynight i never stop thinking about you. My wife hates me right now and i don't care. Because Sydney i thought you were going to die. If i had to go through with you dieing again i dont know how ill cope again. Sydney, i love you."

Sydney stared at him. A single solatary tear running slowly down her face.

"Vaughn, leave."

"But Sydney..."

"Please, just go."

Sydney turned around so her back was facing him. He could hear by her breathing that it took her a lot of effort. Tears rean down his face again. He stood up slowly.

ohhhh... that's so sad. i'm happy that syd woke up, but sad that things aren't so great between her and vaughn. if vaughn wants to be with her, he has to divorce laruen first. it is the right thing to do. weiss is hilariours.

"Everyday and everynight i never stop thinking about you. My wife hates me right now and i don't care. Because Sydney i thought you were going to die. If i had to go through with you dieing again i dont know how ill cope again. Sydney, i love you."

that was my favorite part. it's so sweet of him to say those things.

OMG WHAT THE F*** IS THE MATTER WIH SYDNEY??? I mean, if Vaughn was sitting there, telling ME that he didn't care about his wife and that he loved me, I would have to say "I love you too!" Ahhh! Is she f***ing crazy? I mean really! She's all like, You don't want to talk to me? and then he tells her he loves her and she sends him away! :::stomps off angrily then runs back to the computer::: But that was super good, really, I mean, really good. Too toooo waaay tooo short tho. Update soon and thanksies for the Pm!!

Rachel

Sydney stared at him. A single solatary tear running slowly down her face.

"Vaughn, leave."

"But Sydney..."

"Please, just go."

Sydney turned around so her back was facing him. He could hear by her breathing that it took her a lot of effort. Tears rean down his face again. He stood up slowly.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Vaughn headed towards the door. Waiting for her to tell him to stop and that she didn’t really want him to leave. When he finally reached the door he stopped.

VAUGHNS POV:

Why? Why does this have to happen? Can’t she see how much it hurts me too? Can’t she the pain in my eyes like I can see hers? It kills me when she has to see me with Lauren. It tears me up inside to see the pain in my eyes. I love her. Can’t she see she’s all I need to be happy? Why?

END.

Vaughn turned to face Sydney. She had moved to an upright position and was staring at him. He headed back towards her bed and stood at the end. He could see her eyes full of tears.

“Arent you leaving?”

“No.”

“I asked you to leave.”

“Syd… You don’t understand.”

“I do. Your married. End of story.”

“It’s not that simple.”

“It never is.”

“Sydney, I thought you were dead.”

“I know. You lost faith.”

“I didn’t.”

“Then why did you marry her?”

“She saved me from dieing Syd.”

“What, so you married her to say thankyou?”

“No.”

“The what? In spite of me?”

“NO!”

“Then what Vaughn? My father told you I was still alive, he showed you the videos, but you didn’t have enough faith to believe I could still be living.”

“Sydney I became and alchoholic.”

“So what? That fixes everything? You became an alcholic, so what?”

“Syd. I tried to kill my self a hunderd times.”

“You waited 9 months! 9 months. Then you just went and got married.”

“I was in love Syd.”

“Was?”

“Was.”

“With Lauren or me?”

“With Lauren.”

“Then why are you still married to her, if you don’t love her?”

“Because its not that simple to just go and get a divorce.”

“Yes it is.”

“No Syd it’s not.”

“Then what are you still doing here? You belong to another woman, not me. And I don’t belong to you.”

“Syd, that’s not how I want it too be! Cant you see that?”

“No.”

“Syd I love you. I always have.”

“But you havent loved me enough Vaughn. You did once. But then I supposedly died and that was the end of your love for me.”

“NO it wasn’t.”

“Then why Vaughn? Why didn’t you belive my father.”

Jack walked in briskly.

“Hello Vaughn.”

“Hi Mr Bristow.”

“I hope im not intterupprting anything.”

Jack looked from Syd to Vaughn. Noticing the hurt look on Vaughn face and the tears streaming down his daughters.

“NO we were just talking dad.”

“I guess ill be going.”

“By Vaughn.” Was all Sydney could manage.

Vaughn stepped towards the bed and kissed her on the cheek. In her ear he mumbled.

“I’ll never stop loving you.”

Then he turned and walked away. Hoping, Jack hadn’t heard. Little did he know, Jack did hear.

HoPe YoU lIkE!

Back