Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina betrays Jack (again)

• We learn why the episode is called Firebomb

• Other

• Total voters
Toughie... but i voted for the ring because i was so friggin pissed when i saw it :lol:

otherwise, when Irina betrayed Jack.

i voted for the ring! how dare you vaughn! lol! although the firebomb shocked me! i had nightmares for months! it really bothered me!!!

when irina betrays jack was soooo sad!!! they just got together and they wud have been happy together if she wasn't so horrid, i think she's a great character thow!!

When Francie died I think I went into shock. Didn't sleep for days. And to think.....how many episodes did it take for Syd to find out about Francie! :eek:

I was devastated when Emily died. She was always so kind to Sydney...and it was harder for me to accept her death that Vaughn being married. -_-

that was really hard
the ring or the two years?
i finally decided on the two years.
because maybe, just maybe, that wasnt a wedding ring
i'd like to believe that.
i cant accept that vaughn may be married.

Francie dying. Vaughn can always get divorced, but Francie (unless there's some miracle Ramaldi device) cannot come back from the dead.

Saddest moment is when Vaughn is under investigation and Syd dosn't believe him then he shows her the key that he was hidding!
~ASH~

i said emily cause she didn't deserve to die. sloane did cause then if sloane died than syd wouldn't have been missing for 2 years.

There were some awfully hard choices listed...
Irina didn't betray Jack...because this time he expected it, otherwise why plant the passive tracker.
It was the look on Sydney's face when she realized Vaughn was wearing a ring that was the saddest moment I think.
:cool:

I did other cos in Season 1 when Vaughn seemed to have drowned. It took me ages to get over that. But other than that it would have to be the whole Vaughn being married thing. I really don't understand why he did that.

Back