Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina betrays Jack (again)

• We learn why the episode is called Firebomb

• Other

• Total voters
i voted the two years because you know everything has gotta change! I reallyhope she is able to go back or something because so far those two years later doesnt look too good... i mean vaughn is married... sloane is still not caught... it was just reallly sad to not know what has happend!

Irina betrays Jack. Again :rolleyes: That was sad. I don't know if anyone reallty focused on the look on Jack's face, but he was hurt, even more than we have seen him before. And his hurt brought tears to my eyes. I felt really terrible for him at that moment, and considered not liking Irina, but then, she's done so many cool things, and this is getting off topic now...

Some people :rolleyes: how canyou be worried about that ring with everything else that's happened?

K. Ackles said:
Some people :rolleyes: how canyou be worried about that ring with everything else that's happened?
The only people that are saying "How can you be worried about the ring?" are not S/V. If it was Will or Sark that was in Vaughn's place, all of you would be reacting the same way.

I voted for when Emily died (again). I did not think they would do it again to us. She was an innocent, who stayed with her evil husband because she loved him. It was so sad.
I would have picked the ring moment, but I'm still in denial that Vaughn got married. lol!

Most definitely Emily dying for real. That was the ep I actaully cried in. Like as in tears running down my face! That whole ep was so sad, that Sloane was fainlly giving up the business and Emily was killed then. :(

Ophelia posted August 3, 2003
I voted for "Irina betrays Jack again." That really disappointed me. Until then, I liked Irina.

Yeah, but I knew Jack knew she would. Why else would he have had a reason to have the passive tracker with him. :cool:

Well, the two year thing was shocking but the ring broke my heart. I keep hoping it wasn't what it seemed like it was. I hope he's a widower or something.

i voted for when francie (real) died. ithought that was horrible...francie didn't do anything to deserve that and i think she was the only link syd had to a normal life...everyone else was involved in the CIA...

Back