Season 3 Saddest Moment

Which of these moments was the most sad?

• Sydney is shot with a tranq dart by Vaughn and he catches her as she collapses ("The Two")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney watches Vaughn and Lauren kiss in the hospital ("Repercussions")

• Sydney realizes her eggs were stolen by the Covenant ("Full Disclosure")

• Vaughn tells Syd over the phone that they "won't be getting that cup of coffee" ("The

• Sydney realizes she's part of a CIA project led by Jack ("Resurrection")

• Sydney has to stab Vaughn to save him ("A Missing Link")

• Total voters
Sydney realizes her eggs were stolen by the Covenant ("Full Disclosure")
It's horrible!
I cried about it, and JG played really well this scene very moving

Considering the fact that Sark let himself get whipped by Lauren this season isn't on the list of saddest moments...

I went with the coffee conversation was extremely torturing to Syd. It's at that point that I would have washed my hands of Vaughn if I were her... which I'm not... but I kinda wish I was. ;)

all sad moments but, vaughn shootin' syd with tranq. but irina the project thing was just, geez and wow and poor thing.

i hate vaughn!!!
telling syd they can't have coffee together...
'twas so sad...
i thought then that finally, they'll be together again...
sorry syd... (n)

the cup of coffee broke my heart :depressed: i was so excited that they were getting back together and then it was taken away (n) i had tears in my eyes when he said that- it was so terrible, it was like i could feel syd's pain :( :( - how's that for alias obbsessed :P

Vaughn shoots Syd with the tranq dart. The season starts with Sydney losing control, and the viewers are like, "Why doesn't somebody help our girl?" The only way to get things under control is this way, but it's so freakin' sad.

Sydney stabbing Vaughn to protect him when she may have killed him.

All the choices are ones I would vote for so it was a difficult decision.

When Vaughn said that they can't have coffee, he was trying to get away from Lauren and she and her mother had to kill her father, Senator Reed to get Vaughn to get back together with his wife.

i think that was the saddest because it was the start of the whole mess and also because vaughn just shoots her and i understand why but it does seem a little callous and unfeeling for him to do to some one he was supposed to have loved.

When Vaughn told Syd over the phone that they weren't going to get coffee. That scene was so sad, I was so pissed at Vaughn and felt so bad for Syd because she got her hopes up just to get her heart broken agian.

OMG!!! i seriously cried when Vaughn told Syd that they wouldn't be getting that cup of coffee!!! i really thought that they would get back together in that episode!

When Syd sees Vaughn and Lauren kissing I think she realizes that there is no hope of getting back together, and that was hard to watch.

Back