Season 3 Saddest Moment

Which of these moments was the most sad?

• Sydney is shot with a tranq dart by Vaughn and he catches her as she collapses ("The Two")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney watches Vaughn and Lauren kiss in the hospital ("Repercussions")

• Sydney realizes her eggs were stolen by the Covenant ("Full Disclosure")

• Vaughn tells Syd over the phone that they "won't be getting that cup of coffee" ("The

• Sydney realizes she's part of a CIA project led by Jack ("Resurrection")

• Sydney has to stab Vaughn to save him ("A Missing Link")

• Total voters
The saddest moment was when Vaughn cancels his coffee date with Syd. I was so about to cry. Well that and total hating Vaughn at that second

Vaughn shooting Syd with the tranq dart, it was such a sad moment. As much as the coffee scene was sad as well there was something about that tranq that was just really sad.

Vaughn tells Syd over the phone that they "won't be getting that cup of coffee" ("The Frame")

i was like vaughn you jerk how dare you hurt syd. got kinda upset for syd's sake.

i cried when vaughn shot syd in "the two". that was so sad.

but when he told her they weren't getting a cup of coffee, i cried too. ahahaha

Syd watching vaughn and lauren kiss in Reprecussions, because especially with the music, that was just a tear jerker, i felt sooo bad 4 syd!

The Not being able to have Coffee thing was the saddest moment for me. That episode almost killed me I felt so bad for Sydney. I wanted to give her a hug poor thing :( my 2nd choice was the dart Vaughn shot at Syd that was so freakin sad!!

Vartanbabe said:
The Not being able to have Coffee thing was the saddest moment for me. That episode almost killed me I felt so bad for Sydney. I wanted to give her a hug poor thing :( my 2nd choice was the dart Vaughn shot at Syd that was so freakin sad!!
[post="951683"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I completely agree.

I put the Syd finding her eegs wer stolen by the covenant...the look on her face, the horror...it was awful...

BUT....the coffee one was a very very very close second!

I agree, that her watching her funeral was probably the worst!

this one Vaughn tells Syd over the phone that they "won't be getting that cup of coffee" I cried when that scene happened it was so sad and when she cried.

Telling Syd that they won't be getting that cup of coffee. It was such a let down since the ep was going so well..... it made me sort of turn against S/V -- all of the disappointment was just getting annoying and old.

When vaughn shot her with the dart, i cried. it was just so sad. it wasn't supposed to be that way at all. Then he catches her and she cries, it was so sad.

Back