Season 5 Sark Rumours

Glad to hear it. Sark suddenly turning out to be a kid Irina had with Lazarey would just be one soap-opera-ish twist too far.

AJB said:
Glad to hear it. Sark suddenly turning out to be a kid Irina had with Lazarey would just be one soap-opera-ish twist too far.
[post="1205177"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, it would have been real disturbing when Syd realized that she was in love with her brother! Haha! Just kidding.

That would be kinda gross, since Sark obviously has a thing for Sydney. It's one of the things that I like about Sark and it would be ruined if they turned out to be brother and sister.

I think it would be hilarious if they had to pose as husband and wife for some mission.

Of course, it could be that JJ put that out as a false rumor so maybe they really are brother and sister. Or he could be being tricky. Sark may not be Syd's brother, but maybe he's Syd's cousin. Maybe his mom is Elena.

that would be soooooo weird :weird: if sark was related to syd in ANY WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Why would it be weird? Thus far neither have had any kind of romantic relationship with the other. So it would be nothing weird about him being related to Syd. He has some connection to Irina that was never explained. Also his season 2 connection to Sloane was never explained. In season 3, he worked with and had a thing for Lauren who apparently had some connection to Katya. Now he's going to be working with Anna Espinoza's character. Somehow I think he's tied to the Derevko's in some way. It's hard to tell because on the other hand he really doesn't seem to have any allegiance to anything and anybody.

He's not related to Syd. Period. Don't go speculating on something that has 0 chance of coming true. :rolleyes:

Sark even said that his loyalties are flexible. I don't think he does have a connection with anyone. He is only for himself. He switches sides all of the time for any number of reasons.

dotfar said:
Also his season 2 connection to Sloane was never explained. 
[post="1207407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

His connection to Sloane? what do you mean. All he did was work with SD-6 and he did this for Irina so that they could extract her from CIA custody. And that all was explained.

As for them being related, it doesn't matter if they have been involved at all it would still be very weird. Like finding out that the bully or mean girl at school that makes your life a living hell is realted to you.

AJB said:
[post="1205177"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. The SpyFam is too complicated as it is. :confused:

Just to quickly point something out to all the people that post at the spoilers forum:

The thread titles appear on the main page (for the last post). I hate spoilers and I would hate to find out that Sark is Syd's brother - it would RUIN it for me, and I'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to that.

At the same time, it sucks because how are you going to talk about a spoiler if you don't at least point out what it's about? I guess maybe in the "topic description" instead of the "topic title".

Just wanted to say that.

Now you can return to what you guys are talking about...

Leslie said:
No, JJ said that he has scrapped that idea.
[post="1205163"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh thank gawd.. :angelic: It would totally kill my shipper if they were related! :thud:

MissingSark said:
Of course, it could be that JJ put that out as a false rumor so maybe they really are brother and sister.  Or he could be being tricky.  Sark may not be Syd's brother, but maybe he's Syd's cousin.  Maybe his mom is Elena.
[post="1206360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hope thats not true :thinking: I just dont want Sark to be related to Syd in any way! :cry:

I am so glad that rumor is not true because then there couldn't be Sarkyness with Syd. I know there is an episode coming up where it looks like Sydney has to pull something out of Sark's mouth. It's gonna be interesting. :D

It wouldn't be that weird, but i could live without him being Syd's brother anyway. I don't think Syd needs anymore drama in her life right now. :smiley:

I don't think everyone on the show has to be somehow related. Sark and Syd should just stay enemies, maybe forced to work together under some circumstances, but not as family imo.

Back