Season 5 Sark Rumours

MissingSark said:
Technically, I don't think they're kissing.  It's something involving limes in the Syd's mouth.  If someone else wants to describe it, go ahead.  Everything I've tried saying comes out perverted.  I know it's an act.  If they really are related, it's kinda nasty given some of the comments that have been made by Sark.  Of course, he could always plead ignorance because he didn't know they were related.  Still...yuck!
[post="1237685"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks bunches. I had no idea what was going on. Hopefully they aren't related otherwise that would be yucky! I know what you mean about the things coming out perverted. D'you know when this event is supposed to air in an episode or if it has already?

The lime stunt airs this week (I believe) and although it may look like a kiss, it is definitely an act. Syd is posing as Lauren, so we can see why this might be necessary.

Leslie said:
lol Ohhh the hilarity of those in denial. :D :rotflmao:
[post="1238021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Umm? Who is in denial? It does air this week, Syd is posing as Lauren, and it is an act. What part of that is denial?

Leslie said:
lol Ohhh the hilarity of those in denial. :D :rotflmao:
[post="1238021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hee! The S/V versus Sarkney battle is becoming down right epic. No one is giving an inch, it's hysterical!

Their lips are touching, guys!! Of course it's on a mission, but you can't take a lime out of someone's mouth w/out touching your lips with theirs. And honestly, from that AOL clip, they are touching for quite a long time :blush:

tippinlover said:
Their lips are touching, guys!!  Of course it's on a mission, but you can't take a lime out of someone's mouth w/out touching your lips with theirs.  And honestly, from that AOL clip, they are touching for quite a long time :blush:
[post="1239596"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, because she was biting him hard!

The bite will not change anyone's mind. S/V people will say,"See she hates him!" and Sarkneys will say "No, she's into it. Blood is sexy."

ms.katejones said:
The bite will not change anyone's mind. S/V people will say,"See she hates him!" and Sarkneys will say "No, she's into it. Blood is sexy."
[post="1241888"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm telling you it's an epic battle. It will go on until the end of time :D

Back