Season 4 Sarksaid he loved Lauren~Are they going

So Sark adfmitted he loved Lauren as Vaughn questioned him in the jail cell. Is this an avenue to bring Sark back to the story and give him importance to the plotline?
Will Vaughn now have a nemisis, because Vaughn killed the woman Sark loved?
Is Sark going to seek revenge for Laurens death?
Will the writers delve into Sarks character and actually allow the viewers to see how Sark thinks, feels, and give us more of Sarks back story?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I honestly hope that they do not just drop this storyline.

NOTE! And please this is not a Sark is better with Syd thread or I just don't believe he actually loved Lauren thread. I really want to know how you think they'
ll take Sark after his profession of love, since before he was an emotionless henchman.

The scene between Vaughn and Sark: I believe Badass at SD1 transcribed this:

Sark: Mr. Vaughn, your timing is impeccable. The last of my broken bones is finally healed, and I sit before you a fresh canvas… for your aggression. But before we begin whatever inquisition you’re here for, there is a pesky question that’s been lingering in my head. (He leans forward and looks at Vaughn intensely.) Do you mind?

Vaughn: Go ahead.

Sark: (cocks his head, a touch of amusement beginning to creep onto his face) Was it the infidelity? Or the espionage… that motivated you to kill the woman I loved? (clenches his jaw, eyes narrowed)

Vaughn: The woman you loved? (nodding his head slightly, in spiteful incredulity)

Sark: Yes. Loved. You know, she once actually told me that she longed to love you. (furrows his brow pensively) But the mundane existence you provided couldn’t hold a candle to my passion.
(Vaughn immediately lashes out and punches Sark.)

Vaughn: That wasn’t for sleeping with the woman I was married to. I couldn’t care less about her.

Sark: (spitefully) Then what? The torture?

I don't think Sark's gonna be around. He's gonna be in next epi and then we have to wait til S5. Abrams said that he has no way to include Sark in the overall plotline this season.

that just means hes going to be in those two eps that doesnt mean hes not going to be in more. read agian. Gina Torres is included in that, there talkin about these two eps, not David Anders alone.
AF

I read he was going to be back later this season...there's probably something in the spoiler section.

And JJ better find a way to include him next season! ;)

I thought what Sark said to Vaughn was great. Their interaction was the best part of the show. And he confirmed what I already knew: Sark did love Lauren. I just knew that he did. Now it will be interesting to see what that love leads Sark to do.

Sark was lying when he said he loved her. There is no way he loved a woman who used him the way Lauren did. :P Gross.

Sark was lying when he said he loved her. There is no way he loved a woman who used him the way Lauren did.  Gross.

We can only go by what he said at this point. He may have said it to get to Vaughn but he really could have loved Lauren.

Leslie said:
Sark was lying when he said he loved her. There is no way he loved a woman who used him the way Lauren did. :P Gross.
[post="1230579"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm right there with ya on that one Les. I just need more time to think of my reasoning for why it's so wrong.

In regards to Sark being back for only two eps and last night was one, that's not true. I read somewhere and have had others tell me that he's back for at least four to five .. Must find source. ;)

Sark didn't love Lauren but has always loved Syd. I must say I wanna see more Sark and Syd relationship. the S/V has become a bit boring. Syd and Sark have a good chemistry.

SpyDude said:
Sark didn't love Lauren but has always loved Syd. I must say I wanna see more Sark and Syd relationship. the S/V has become a bit boring. Syd and Sark have a good chemistry.
[post="1230807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't get why you're saying that Sark loves Syd. I've never seen anything to indicate anything other than a fascination for her. If anything, his behavior last season would indicate that he cared more about Lauren than Syd. Honestly, I don't care who he loves. I just want more Sark. I'd ship Sark and a cement block if it meant more Sark time.

SpyDude said:
In S2 Sark/Syd could have happened.
[post="1230860"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blink:

and i thought this topic was about sark and lauren :rolleyes:

back on topic- what interested me about this was why would Sark say it to Vaughn if it's not true. Inf act, why say it if it is aswell. It just seems a weird thing to say :blink: Unless he was simply using it as a lead in to what caem next - mocking vaughn for providing the mundane existence.

interesting if it was true - it would kind of make sense for an evil guy like sark to love an equally evil women i suppose. He was always impressed with her.

Still weird though to think of Sark being in love. with lauren :confused:

The "is he capable of love" question goes in the Character Forum (there's a thread there).

And yes, I heard 4 to 5 eps as well.

aww it makes me sad to think that he can't love - poor little sarky - i hope he can - he could do with a hug .

Wait I thought Sark was in love with Allison? Now Lauren was the one he loved. Then again I can't remember if Allison is still supposed to be alive or not.

:confused:

Back