Season 4 Sarksaid he loved Lauren~Are they going

he never said anything about loving Allison. I'm so mad Lauren is actually dead because he actually loved her. I'm such a Lauren and Sark fan.

^^Me too. I think we're some of the only people who think Sark was telling the truth when he said he loved Lauren. I'm going to be so surprised if we're proved wrong. I don't think Sark loved Allison and yeah, she's supposedly dead. Let's hope she stays that way.

Lauren is sooooooooo not dead. she'll be back. i can feel it in my bones. i don't believe for a second that she's dead and gone. i think though taht she'll come back and vaughn'll have to kill her and keep her head in glass box just to make sure her body never gets it back. LOL

but i think because Sark is Lazeray's son, and there seems to be some connexion between Nadia Santos and St. Aidan (this is pointed out in the GENERAL ALIAS forum), i think Sarky will be around still. but i like it better when he's not a regular.

I would say Sark loved Allison because of the way he was portrayed when she was falling for Will and the events afterwards.

laurensark23 said:
he never said anything about loving Allison. I'm so mad Lauren is actually dead because he actually loved her. I'm such a Lauren and Sark fan.
[post="1231251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. I'm one of those few that actually believes that Sark was telling the truth about his love for Lauren. I'm definitely a Lark fan, and I have come to like Sark more now since Lauren's "death". But there was definitely passion and lust, and it does appear to be love there too.

Theory: Sark loved Lauren, maybe he was upset/mad because she didn't return his love so he said spiteful things to her about Vaughn and Sydney to try to make her jealous/or realize he was the one that loved her and That Vaughn was still in love with Sydney.
It could have happened, he seemed resentful and petulant whenever Lauren came back around after being with Vaughn. Hence all of the zingers he said to her.

hotpot said:
I would say Sark loved Allison because of the way he was portrayed when she was falling for Will and the events afterwards.
[post="1231396"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Agreed. (y)

Okaaay .. as far as the Lauren/Sark relationship - I don't believe it was love. But I've already said that.

Their relationship wasn't much more than mutual manipulation. They both tried to get the upper hand on one another ... when Lauren was selling him out to the Covenant, he was slinging felgercarb about Vaughn loving Sydney, etc.

They played each other's weakness ... Sark's hated that Lauren out played him to Cole and Lauren hated to be reminded that Vaughn really loved Sydney and not her.

If anything, it was merely a mutual fascation with evil, screwing one another over (figuritively and literally), and self love. If that's the definition of Sark 'loving' Lauren - I believe that.

If you're going to tell me he loved Lauren like he appeared to love Allison (expressing genuine jealousy and hurt when she was falling for Will), I don't buy it.

Sark's showed emotion before in Season 2. It was the train wreck of Season 3 that made us forget all of that.

Did he or didn't he? Well, it's hard to say, simply because the characterizations were so poor and sloppy last season. If he was supposed to have really been in love (and not just lust), it was rather difficult to discern. :confused: So, I guess they're free to envision (or re-envision) the past as the choose . . . In any case, Sark's always been rather a cipher as far as what his true feelings are--other than a certain narcissistic cockiness. ;)

GoodVsEvil said:
Really I thought David was back on set again?
[post="1230403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
He is?? YAY!

SpyDude said:
allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.
Go and have a look what JJ has to say. David is back for only 2 episodes and we just saw 1.
[post="1230407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Last time I heard they were going to have him for about 5-6 episodes but I don't think theres going to be as many anymore. David did say on his site they told him there was going to be a few more as he was looking forward to it.

SpyDude said:
Sark didn't love Lauren but has always loved Syd. I must say I wanna see more Sark and Syd relationship. the S/V has become a bit boring. Syd and Sark have a good chemistry.
[post="1230807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh I don't know about loving Syd, I think he likes and admires her for her talents.

jems said:
:blink:

and i thought this topic was about sark and lauren  :rolleyes:
back on topic-  what interested me about this was why would Sark say it to Vaughn if it's not true.  Inf act, why say it if it is aswell.  It just seems a weird thing to say  :blink:  Unless he was simply using it as a lead in to what caem next - mocking vaughn for providing the mundane existence.

interesting if it was true  - it would kind of make sense for an evil guy like sark to love an equally evil women i suppose.  He was always impressed with her.

Still weird though to think of Sark being in love.  with lauren  :confused:
[post="1230893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well he could have said to try and get to Vaughn, most if not all the things he said in that scene were. Oh dude I LOVE your signature and avatar!!

jems said:
:lol:  allison is supposed to be dead. ;)
[post="1231235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Jack: "So are a lot of people"

callsignfreelancer said:
Lauren is sooooooooo not dead. she'll be back. i can feel it in my bones. i don't believe for a second that she's dead and gone. i think though taht she'll come back and vaughn'll have to kill her and keep her head in glass box just to make sure her body never gets it back. LOL

but i think because Sark is Lazeray's son, and there seems to be some connexion between Nadia Santos and St. Aidan (this is pointed out in the GENERAL ALIAS forum), i think Sarky will be around still. but i like it better when he's not a regular.
[post="1231377"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Dude!!
Their digging up her frozen body
, not to mention Vaughn shot her god know how many times. Sark was a regular season 2 and he was perfect there, season 1 he wasn't but it was in it a fair bit towards the end, S3 is just where it went downhill when he didn't really have a purpose.

^^I love that spoiler. And as for Sark I think he loved Lauren in his own twisted way or that maybe he built it up in his head while locked in prison. I can see how dwelling on their whole relationship would make his feelings stronger. I don't think Lauren loved him though. She was a stone cold b****.

Agreeing with others posted here, I do not think Sark loved Lauren (convenient lie). I think he finds amusement along with extreme satisfaction in taunting Vaughn. (partially because Sark's a little jealous of Vaughn's intimacy with Syd).

Agreeing with others posted here, I do not think Sark loved Lauren (convenient lie). I think he finds amusement along with extreme satisfaction in taunting Vaughn. (partially because Sark's a little jealous of Vaughn's intimacy with Syd).

I would tend to agree with that...so are you a Sarkney fan? ;)

freelancer7 said:
I would tend to agree with that...so are you a Sarkney fan? ;)
[post="1234864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Somewhat. I like the thought of it, but after it came to fruition, I think I would regret it because that would mean Syd's morality was compromised. This concept troubles me. But, I loved the eps where Syd was at Sark's mercy (in the acid chamber - the Geisha get-up to kill Sloane). LOVED IT!!!!!

Yeah...I would definitely agree with you on the compromised morality thing. That would be a bummer. (n) Although if they brought back Will....... :angelic:

lovinsark said:
Somewhat.  I like the thought of it, but after it came to fruition, I think I would regret it because that would mean Syd's morality was compromised.  This concept troubles me.  But, I loved the eps where Syd was at Sark's mercy (in the acid chamber - the Geisha get-up to kill Sloane).  LOVED IT!!!!!
[post="1234887"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Exactly it wouldn't be in character for Syd and what you described is opponets working together under duress or subtle tortue, and that is not Sarkney and
This is not a Sarkney thread so lets get back on track.
Okay so just say Sark did love Lauren, would you want him to be vengeful against Vaughn?
Or would you want Sark to bury it for more repressed anger to atjke out on his next victim?

Okay so just say Sark did love Lauren, would you want him to be vengeful against Vaughn?
Or would you want Sark to bury it for more repressed anger to atjke out on his next victim?

Well, IF (and that is a big if ;) ) Sark did love Lauren, I would certainly expect him to try and avenge her death.

freelancer7 said:
Well, IF (and that is a big if ;) ) Sark did love Lauren, I would certainly expect him to try and avenge her death.
[post="1234907"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Look how mad he was with Syd about Allison. "She should pay for those scars."

So yeah, Vaughn better watch out for Angry!Sark!

GoodVsEvil said:
Exactly it wouldn't be in character for Syd and what you described is opponets working together under duress or subtle tortue, and that is not Sarkney and
This is not a Sarkney thread so lets get back on track.
[post="1234902"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You can't say that as if it were fact. :hmm: "Subtle torture"? We've never seen her have to choose whether to be with him. She may find him more of a man, more ballsy, or just what she needs.

Back