Save Me

That was such a good chapter. Poor Syd and poor Michael. But I thimk it will all work out in the end.

Fantastic. That was great, reeally well worked, I am so glad that that ultimatum happenned and now they can start to get on with thteir relationship.

Thank you for the pm and for the update

That was really sad all three chapters espically.... the one when she told him why she can't comit.. poor girl what a crapy life.....

But great story i love ... a bit teary thought :cry:

Rea

only two chaps left and an epilogue... goodness... i must admit, i was shocked by this... yeah, i know you mentioned that there are only ten chaps at the beginning... but... :cry: only 2 chaps? *sighs* anyway,

sydneys cold attitude towards him... wow... i think michael knew that if he tried to leave, sydney would be the one to chase him. and his plan worked! hhaha! clever guy. i am watching this oprah rerun where in there's a guy, i think one of the writers of sex and the city.. who wrote a book about guys not being "into" the girls. hehehe. i can conclude that, with the tables turned, sydney is really into michael and vice versa. hahaha! okay, dont mind me, im just babbling and babbling.

thanks for the pM!

Great chapter. They finally said "I love you". How sweet. Poor Syd. Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more, well, I can, because this is really good, so I don't want it to end just yet, but I want to read more. Okay, I'm babbling...shutting up now.

Yay! They love each other and admitted it to one another! Boo, this fic is almost over?!

I love the description of sexy Michael in the morning...

This is such a great story!!! I totally love it!!! I'm sorry I have had a hard time replying because everytime I want to get in it says that the server is overloaded. Grrr....so I don't know what is wrong. I can't believe you are only going to have two more chapters!!! :( I can't wait for them though!!! Thanks for the PM!
Lindsay :angelic:

Ehee, so cute. Its so fluffy! Fluffy...ah..how I love fluff. but still angsty. ah...how I love angst. At first I was like, only two chapters left?!?! But then I saw the other word that I can't spell and not feeling up to it to look for the word. :lol: I probably should of just looked it up.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

They admitted they love each other.
He really does love her, to take a whole month of her hot and cold activities before giving her the ultimatum. But, that was just what she needed.

That was great they addmitted that they love each other. :P
And Syd addmitted her fears.
:cry: only two chapters then the epilouge. :cry:
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

Great chapter! I'm glad Michael stayed with Syd even though she started pushing him away. :smiley:
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

Back