Save Me

brilliant, I cant believe that it is over, i wonder who liked their anniversary gift more?!?!?!

thank you for the pm and for the final update, please pm me when you do a new one as I know that it is only a matter of time

Brilliant story Janet. Sad to see it end, but there is one good thing about a Janetfic ending... there's bound to be a new story starting soon!!

Great work

Thanks for the PM

Fantastic! That was so beautiful! I loved how she booed him when he took out a new pair of boxers! This was another incredible story! Thanks for sharing with us, Janet!

Awwww, its over??? I was just getting used to reading it everyday!!!! :woot: :( I don't want it to end...but I guess it has to. -sigh- But it was a really really awesomely very good story!!! Seriously!!!! (y)

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Loved the end he proposed to her at their anniversary and she end with marring him and now they have a daughter and more on the way :D
I loved this story Vaughn as always save her no matter what.
Thank you so much for this amazing fiction :love:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>awww...you made me cry. :cry:! that was seriously the most beautiful thing...ever! :D
i am so insanely sad that this fic is over though because it was indeed my favorite fic of the moment although I'm thinking the end of Save me equals the beginning of coughAPSEQUELcough! that would be absolutely AMAZING and i would heart you forever if it is! yay!

that was just....wonderful

:hug: <--thats for you and your wonderful writing talents.!!!

thanks so much for the pm and oh no...i just realized that i cannot say."i cannot wait to read more." ...arghh bummer.
*walks into my dark corner* ... i miss Save Me already!

-kait
</span>

Awwwwwwwwww....it's over. :(
It was cute how Sydney planed everything for their anniversary, and how Vaughn proposed to her on it all so. :love:
I am so happy that they got married had a daughter, and have another child on the way.
And now Sydney belongs to a big family, espcially when she didn't have any for a long time. :D
Thank you sooooooooooooo much for the pms.
I really really love this story.
You are a great writer. :P
:surf:

Beautiful ending - I hope you are able to keep up the wonderful job you have been doing with these stories, I always look forward to reading them!

That was such a wonderful story!!!! I am soo sad that it is over (n) Oh well. It was a wonderful story! I loved how you ended it. :D Very cute! ^_^
Lindsay :angelic:

They both had a wonderful 6 month anniversary.
Loved the epilogue. An 18 month old daughter and a new one barely on the way.
Thanks for that wonderful story.

awwwww! that was perfect! I feel like a jerk for not reviewing very much durning this fic...but I seriously loved every bit of it! It wasn't too dark which I liked a lot, and I loved the whole big family thing. SO GOOD! I'm guessing this means you have another fic on the way. :D <--- That's all I'm going to say about that

Thanks again!
-Liz

Back