Scary...

So someone showed me this link, and if you've already seen it, don't spoil for other peeps! Ok so there is this story about this room. They say during the civil war an old lady's husband went off to war and never came back, but the lady is still waiting. So when you click on this link, you will see this room and try to find the lady's ghost!!!! OMG! I GOT SO FRUSTRATED!!!!! I couldn't find it, but finally I did. arg! it took me about 20 seconds. Also, make sure to turn up your volume because there is a little sound after you finally find her, and you need to be able to here it! Ok, have fun finding her!

too afraid to try. it's really late and it's dark outside, and I'm chicken.

besides, remember that one time you posted a picture of the evil clown from Poltegeist?? oooh, that thing gave me nightmares for weeks, solange! *runs from thread*

i've already seen this. i saw it a couple years ago and i distinctly remember screaming really really loud. one of my roommates came running into my room from the kitchen and i made her watch it and she also screamed. ;) yes, we were a couple of scaredy-cats. but then my other two roommates came home and i made them watch it too but they didn't think it was very scary at all. they thought we were idiots.

but i'm just jittery like that... :rolleyes:

I've seen it too and it scared the felgercarb out of me. :lol: I'm a wimp, so I'm not even going to look at it. ;)

I haven't clicked on it but I got one of those a couple of months back through a email and I jumped about 5cm in the air and screamed really loud so I'm not going to risk it. I'm just stupid that way...

Omg I screamed soo loud! LOL my sisters all came running in so I made them watch it too. My older sister got freaked but my twin was just like "That's soo stupid!" She actually started laughing! :blink: grrrr

Back